Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hairdressers Again......

Hairdressers Again......

Old Feb 17th 2005, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

capacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to all
Default Hairdressers Again......

I posted a message earlier requesting the contact of a good hairdresser - well I was given the name of someone from Amanda (aka ajec) - I took the plunge and went this morning - WELL - what a great haircut - I feel fabulous - anyone want his name - you just have to ask
Old Feb 17th 2005, 9:45 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hairdressers Again......

Originally Posted by capacity
I posted a message earlier requesting the contact of a good hairdresser - well I was given the name of someone from Amanda (aka ajec) - I took the plunge and went this morning - WELL - what a great haircut - I feel fabulous - anyone want his name - you just have to ask
you sound like you might be "full" ? capacity.......... mm
Old Feb 17th 2005, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

capacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mr mover
you sound like you might be "full" ? capacity.......... mm

sorry I dont get ya
Old Feb 17th 2005, 11:14 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by capacity
sorry I dont get ya
Well there goes my Aussie Humuor, "full on" ie plenty of work, working at "full CAPACITY "????? mm
Old Feb 17th 2005, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mr mover
Well there goes my Aussie Humuor, "full on" ie plenty of work, working at "full CAPACITY "????? mm

aaaaah I dont know about working on full CAPACITY - maybe playing on it
Old Feb 18th 2005, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

I can also recommend a good hairdressers.........Reno's at Joondalup. I have quite a funky hair cut ( cos I think I am still 16), and although the it was originally cut in the UK, they have managed to maintain the style here for me.

Even my teenage boys go there.......mind you I think thats cos the ledest fancies the pants off the receptionist!!!
Old Feb 18th 2005, 6:58 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I can reccomend a great hairdressers in S/E Melbourne its called SB hair health beauty, and its great cos i work there (not cutting though!!)

My boss is a world champ hairdresser for mens ladies and bridal so it really is good honest