Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hairdresser recommendations please in Perth area

Hairdresser recommendations please in Perth area

Old Jul 12th 2007, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

IRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really nice
Question Hairdresser recommendations please in Perth area

Hi guys,

I'm IRBaboons partner and desperately need a haircut!
We live in Fremantle but I am willing to travel to the Northern suburbs as we are moving there in a month or so.
Any recommendations, please?

Andrea
Old Jul 12th 2007, 6:16 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Hairdresser recommendations please in Perth area

Originally Posted by IRBaboon
Hi guys,

We live in Fremantle but I am willing to travel to the Northern suburbs as we are moving there in a month or so.

Andrea
You'll be lucky!!

Most hairdressers here are useless.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 6:45 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Try Karen and/or reading this thread for some ideas

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=457699
Old Jul 12th 2007, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

IRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really niceIRBaboon is just really nice

I hope not Nu-Shooz, perhaps like me you just haven't found the right one!

Thanks SME, I rang the salon Karen works at but shes away till 24th and I'm desperate!

Andrea
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

I used Michele at Price Attack in Joondalup , shes South African, I thought she was very good actually...
Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

mum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
I used Michele at Price Attack in Joondalup , shes South African, I thought she was very good actually...
Shame you carnt wait for me i'll be there in feb 08 i'd have gave you a good hair cut no 1 all over a?
Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mum01753
Shame you carnt wait for me i'll be there in feb 08 i'd have gave you a good hair cut no 1 all over a?

Old Jul 12th 2007, 10:03 am
Just Joined

Young Girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

Andrea
Hi My daughter (whilst doing a reccie) went to A'Head Hairstyles lady called Helen Ph 9535 5601
Shop 13 Dolphin quay mandurah ocean marina mandurah and she was very pleased with the result
they also have a shop in Waikiki Village Shopping Centre Gnangara Drive Waikiki ph 9527 1733 hope this helps
Old Jul 12th 2007, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Young Girl
Hi My daughter (whilst doing a reccie) went to A'Head Hairstyles lady called Helen Ph 9535 5601
Shop 13 Dolphin quay mandurah ocean marina mandurah and she was very pleased with the result
they also have a shop in Waikiki Village Shopping Centre Gnangara Drive Waikiki ph 9527 1733 hope this helps
Thanks Young Girl, any other recommendations, anyone?
Old Jul 12th 2007, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

Hi,
Had mine cut and coloured on Monday, lady called Debbie from the UK and she did nt do a bad job at all, she s up here in North burbs but I think she ll travel, PM me if you want her number.

Amanda
Old Jul 12th 2007, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by flowergal
Hi,
Had mine cut and coloured on Monday, lady called Debbie from the UK and she did nt do a bad job at all, she s up here in North burbs but I think she ll travel, PM me if you want her number.

Amanda
Thanks Amanda, have pm'd you. Unfortunately, if she is based in Butler where you are I doubt she will want to travel down to me and I think it may be too far for me to travel. I was thinking of travelling as far north as Joondalup, really.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Amanda, have pm'd you. Unfortunately, if she is based in Butler where you are I doubt she will want to travel down to me and I think it may be too far for me to travel. I was thinking of travelling as far north as Joondalup, really.
I went to one last week in the new Baldvis Shopping Centre called Rowson O'Connor. Nice cut as well I have to say. There number is 9523 1800

Hope this helps a little
Lynne
Old Jul 12th 2007, 3:22 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Butler is only 15 mins further
Old Jul 12th 2007, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mick69
I went to one last week in the new Baldvis Shopping Centre called Rowson O'Connor. Nice cut as well I have to say. There number is 9523 1800

Hope this helps a little
Lynne
Thanks Lynne, can you remember the name of the stylist?
Old Jul 12th 2007, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Lynne, can you remember the name of the stylist?
Yes, Sara (expat in fact!!!) Really nice and chatty.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.