Reload this Page >

Hairdresser in Northlakes

Hairdresser in Northlakes

Old Apr 13th 2008, 12:23 am
Just Joined

emmahemsley is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hairdresser in Northlakes

Hello
I am opening a hairdressing salon on Discovery Drive Northlakes early May.
I have been hairdressing for 23 years, trained in London worked in Hong Kong and Sydney for a very well known award winning and progressive hairdressing chain. If you would like to have your hair cut and coloured to the high standard that you have been used to in the UK then pm me and I will forward an opening offer voucher to you. I look forward to meeting you.
Emma
Old Apr 13th 2008, 1:07 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hairdresser in Northlakes

Originally Posted by emmahemsley
Hello
I am opening a hairdressing salon on Discovery Drive Northlakes early May.
I have been hairdressing for 23 years, trained in London worked in Hong Kong and Sydney for a very well known award winning and progressive hairdressing chain. If you would like to have your hair cut and coloured to the high standard that you have been used to in the UK then pm me and I will forward an opening offer voucher to you. I look forward to meeting you.
Emma
Welcome to BE.

Shame you didnt feel the need to post on here , whilst you were working in Sydney London or Hong Kong...

Always slightly dubious, for 1st time posters to open with advertising.

Perhaps set yourself up a sig, and link to your classified advert for hair dressing etc

Good Luck Ste
Old Apr 13th 2008, 1:25 am
Just Joined

emmahemsley is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou for your kind advice, I have been using this site for many years under the name of Frufrublu, and normally meet with some very helpful responses. I am using this site now with my business name as I have spoken to lots of people in the area and advised them that when we were finally ready to open (due to many many delays) I would post out on this site.
Not sure what sig means how do I attach to my classifieds as I have not intended to offend anyone. Thanks Emma
Old Apr 13th 2008, 1:36 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Sig is Signature.

Goto Profile, and then on Left Hand Side, click edit Signature.

Add yourself a Classified advert, grab the URL or LINK, and copy and paste it into your signature.

Ste