Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hairdresser NOR Perth?

Hairdresser NOR Perth?

Old Jan 19th 2015, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

bushy has a spectacular aura aboutbushy has a spectacular aura aboutbushy has a spectacular aura about
Default Hairdresser NOR Perth?

Hi, I'm looking for a new hairdresser, preferably not in the city and wondered if anyone has any recommendations? I've been going to Toni & Guy for a while and it's a good salon and I'm always fairly happy with my cut n colour but it's just getting too expensive...$320� ����� ����� ����
Sorry, forgot to say I'm in Perth:-)

Last edited by bushy; Jan 19th 2015 at 1:27 am.
Old Jan 21st 2015, 9:53 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: Hairdresser NOR Perth?

Originally Posted by bushy
Hi, I'm looking for a new hairdresser, preferably not in the city and wondered if anyone has any recommendations? I've been going to Toni & Guy for a while and it's a good salon and I'm always fairly happy with my cut n colour but it's just getting too expensive...$320������������ ��������
Sorry, forgot to say I'm in Perth:-)
Hi bushy, I'm NOR but not up your way. I reckon your best bet (if you don't get a recommendation) is to try the hairdressers in your closest small shopping centre, and if you're not happy with them go to the next one until you're happy.

'Name' hairdressers and those in large shopping centres are woefully overpriced in my opinion, go somewhere where the overheads are less and as long as the hairdresser's qualified, your hair shouldn't fall out while you look for one that suits you

I used to frequent a glitzy salon, but like you the prices started to get ridiculous. I go to the one in my local shopping centre now, great job and exactly half the price I was paying before.
Old Jan 21st 2015, 1:51 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Bella may, on grand blvd, Joondalup
Old Jan 22nd 2015, 2:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Brisbane has a river too. Just saying like and fixed title.
Old Jan 24th 2015, 1:24 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hairdresser NOR Perth?

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Brisbane has a river too. Just saying like and fixed title.
Yeah, but the Perth NOR river is THE river
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

aussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond repute

I go to Clues in Mt Lawley, not mega cheap but still reasonable...cheap cheap that is good is the hairdressers at Glengarry Shopping centre in Duncraig (opp Post Office) Dashanka the owner is really good and really fast.
Old Mar 29th 2015, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

munch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nice

Hi, I have tried many, many hairdressers in Perth and after too many disasters I finally found a great one in Jindalee...Panache just across from DB Dental.
They are mainly all from the UK and not too pricey. They have a Facebook page, Emma is one of the best but usually fully booked.
Old Mar 30th 2015, 12:29 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by munch
Hi, I have tried many, many hairdressers in Perth and after too many disasters I finally found a great one in Jindalee...Panache just across from DB Dental.
They are mainly all from the UK and not too pricey. They have a Facebook page, Emma is one of the best but usually fully booked.
Seriously? One of the worst haircuts I've had was at Panache.
Old Mar 30th 2015, 7:17 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

My hairdresser recently moved back to UK and after 10 years I had to start over. I was recommended Kymeli in Joondalup (soon to be Currambine) and I am very happy with them.