Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hairdresser for curly hair - Brisbane

Hairdresser for curly hair - Brisbane

Old Aug 29th 2010, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hairdresser for curly hair - Brisbane

I've been here for 3.5 years and only had 2 haircuts - both from people who have moved on. I've been to expensive salons and paid up to $400 to get my roots touched up - never with very good results. One problem is that I have curly hair, and most hairdressers can't cope with it (do you want me to straighten that?). I even offered to be a 'model' for a good hairdresser who said 'we don't train people on curly hair' So is there anyone who can recommend a good hairdressers in Brisbane, who can manage to cut and colour curly hair? I'm so tired of wanting to cry when I leave the hairdressers!
Thx for any suggestions
Old Aug 29th 2010, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

xpatjay will become famous soon enoughxpatjay will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Hairdresser for curly hair - Brisbane

I'd look after you if you were in Sydney.
I do have a girlfriend who now lives in Brisbane but she works from home. What suburb are you in?
Old Aug 29th 2010, 10:25 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ask Soapy or Spartyarse,they get their 80's perms sorted on the gold coast
Old Aug 30th 2010, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Chortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of lightChortlepuss is a glorious beacon of light

I'm in Carindale - and as for '80's perms' - Let's hope the 80's revival comes soon!!! Mind you if I can't get someone to give me a trim without waving the irons at me, there's little chance of a poodle perm