Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Had phone call this morn fron Paulb

Wikiposts

Had phone call this morn fron Paulb

Old Nov 6th 2005, 11:40 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Had phone call this morn fron Paulb

Originally Posted by Robbo2
????? I thought Paul was driving out of Brisbane? I'm confused now!!!
Does this mean he'll be there when I arrive in 4 weeks time?
How's things Ang? Can't wait to meet you. See you soon.
Claire. x
Hey Claire

You ready for your new life yet???

Can't believe we have been here nearly weeks now. Its going great, Rich is settling in better at the Greenslopes ospital where he works. Aimee is doing well at school. I am applying for part time work and we have this afternoon put an offer on a house here in Cleveland and it has been accepted. The house itself has got great potential with a lovely backyard as the Aussies call them. So we are going swimming pool shopping tomorrow heehee .
What date are you due to arrive can't remember. Are you soming straight to Bayside oh and can you please bring lots of packets of lemon chewitts over for Becky mary's daughter. Let me know your dates and Ill PM you my mobile number.

Now get packin!!
Ang
Old Nov 7th 2005, 4:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hey Claire

Can't believe we have been here nearly weeks now. Its going great, Rich is settling in better at the Greenslopes ospital where he works. Aimee is doing well at school. I am applying for part time work and we have this afternoon put an offer on a house here in Cleveland and it has been accepted. The house itself has got great potential with a lovely backyard as the Aussies call them. So we are going swimming pool shopping tomorrow heehee .
What date are you due to arrive can't remember. Are you soming straight to Bayside oh and can you please bring lots of packets of lemon chewitts over for Becky mary's daughter. Let me know your dates and Ill PM you my mobile number.

Now get packin!!
Ang

Yes Ang, I think we're ready. We're very excited. We land at 19.30 hours on the 6th Dec! We are staying in Carina for 3 weeks and will be needing a rental on the bayside from 27th Dec.
Great news about the house Ang. Congratulations!
Will look out for the lemon chewitts, but have to say I've never seen them myself!
I think it's great that Paul has made his way back to Brissy. Is he planning on staying for good or just short term. Can't wait to meet you all.
Claire. x
Old Nov 7th 2005, 7:32 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hey Claire

Now get packin!!
Ang

Congrats on getting ure offer accepted.....

We can't wait to move into our new home..... even though the house where we are renting is lovely..... you just miss those home touches....

They make a start on the land next week...... the builder has told us the slab, frame and roof should be inplace by xmas....all is so exciting at the moment so I know how you feel.....

Gud luck with the job hunting..... just have to be in the right place at the right time i say...... I feel so lucky to have my perm. 30 hrs a week and they give me flexable lunchtime to collect the children from school...

boomie

Last edited by Boomie; Nov 7th 2005 at 8:42 am.
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:33 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Yes Ang, I think we're ready. We're very excited. We land at 19.30 hours on the 6th Dec! We are staying in Carina for 3 weeks and will be needing a rental on the bayside from 27th Dec.
Great news about the house Ang. Congratulations!
Will look out for the lemon chewitts, but have to say I've never seen them myself!
I think it's great that Paul has made his way back to Brissy. Is he planning on staying for good or just short term. Can't wait to meet you all.
Claire. x
Hi Claire

The contract on the house we have is subject to building approval cos we want to extend on it and put a really nice pool in the back garden. So 14 days and we will know. But its funny to think we will be in our own house at the end of the month.

Saw Paul today he came round to our house where we are now. Its great to have lots of friends here saw the girls today for our "ladies of pleasure" lunch in Cleveland harbour. Paul is after somewhere to rent here so came to see what we have here for what we pay.

Have invited them to our BBQ for Aimee's birthday so will be nice for him to meet all our mates.

Look forward to seeing you in December Ill make sure there's some beer in the fridge

See you soon
Ang xx