Had an offer on my house

Had an offer on my house

Old Oct 2nd 2005, 11:25 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Had an offer on my house

Fingers crossed Shaz!
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 12:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Wokingham, the most afflent area of the UK and also the murder capital.

I could crack the effluent/affluent joke but I will resist...
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 8:54 pm
Just Joined

libitina is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shazrazmataz
We've finally had an offer on the house, dont get to excited as we've refused it. It was for 10k less than the asking price :scared: ( bear in mind that we've also dropped the house price by 10k) so we said NO ! she then went up another 3k & we said no again.

I know we're desperate but not that desperate, I'm not going to give my house away, especially to her as I know she can afford it

What did you pay for the house when you bought it? I take it it was the same as the potential buyer offered, leaving you with no equity?
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by libitina
What did you pay for the house when you bought it? I take it it was the same as the potential buyer offered, leaving you with no equity?
What difference does it make what they originally paid for it, what they paid is history and even if you know it doesn't mean anything as you won't be able to tell whether they paid over or under or about right at the time. Our house was originally sold when new for £250 I can't imagine you'll get any house in the UK for that now!
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 2:58 pm
Shaz

Shazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant future

An update...the lady wont shift on her offer so we've accepted it £7000 below the asking price :scared: ( plus we've already dropped it by 10k ) we've told her that everything has to be completed within 6 weeks plus the house still remains on the market, omg it all seems so real now, keep everything crossed for me
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 3:03 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

An update...the lady wont shift on her offer so we've accepted it £7000 below the asking price :scared: ( plus we've already dropped it by 10k ) we've told her that everything has to be completed within 6 weeks plus the house still remains on the market, omg it all seems so real now, keep everything crossed for me
Hi ,
It will all be worth it !! just think you will be able to start your new life now How fantastic !! All the very best of luck to you sending some K to help you on your way
Jane x
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 3:09 pm
Shaz

Shazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant future

Thanks Jane

Just told the kids & my youngest who's 9 said that he wanted to stay here for Xmas so he could spend his last Xmas with his Nan & Taid ( must say it made me cry !)
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 3:13 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Jane

Just told the kids & my youngest who's 9 said that he wanted to stay here for Xmas so he could spend his last Xmas with his Nan & Taid ( must say it made me cry !)

Ah Bless !
Just don't tell your buyer
My youngest is 7 and he is NOT going so Lord knows what it will be like when my time comes
Jane x
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Shaz. Hope it works out for you.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROO
I have had my house on the market since last December, sold twice and fallen through twice days before the exchange both times. I have had offers of which one was 35000 les than the asking price. As soon as people know you are emigrating they try to take the piss. I am now going to rent for a year or two and try again at a later date. I realise that i shall be going out with little or no money, but i think it will be worth it. So chin up, itll happen eventually. If not consider renting if it is a feasible option for you.

Hi wereabouts in Essex are you? we have had our house on the market since the end of May, sixteen viewings and not a single offer.

John
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Cobgrats Shaz, look on the bright side at least you can get on with your life now

Tracey