Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Had meds requested today!! Yeah

Had meds requested today!! Yeah

Old Nov 16th 2006, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

thebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud of
Talking Had meds requested today!! Yeah

Hi its mine and hubbies birthday today and our agent told us we have had our meds requested (which we sent 3 weeks ago).

Just wanted to know is that it now? As long as there is nothing wrong on the meds, does that mean our application has been checked through and this is the final stage?

Dont want to get too excited if there is still a chance they can say no!! If its just a case of waiting i can handle that....well for a few more weeks anyway. How long do you think it will be now?

Please someone reasure me and make my birthday perfect.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 2:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Had meds requested today!! Yeah

Originally Posted by thebardies
Hi its mine and hubbies birthday today and our agent told us we have had our meds requested (which we sent 3 weeks ago).

Just wanted to know is that it now? As long as there is nothing wrong on the meds, does that mean our application has been checked through and this is the final stage?

Dont want to get too excited if there is still a chance they can say no!! If its just a case of waiting i can handle that....well for a few more weeks anyway. How long do you think it will be now?

Please someone reasure me and make my birthday perfect.
Happy birthday to both of you and many congrats on receiving a CO!

I can't really answer your questions apart from to say that it should be the last bit of info required, unless you need to lodge a bond. As for the time frame, its the how long is a piece of a string syndrome!
Old Nov 16th 2006, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

thebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wafc
Happy birthday to both of you and many congrats on receiving a CO!

I can't really answer your questions apart from to say that it should be the last bit of info required, unless you need to lodge a bond. As for the time frame, its the how long is a piece of a string syndrome!

Thankyou. No, no bond to lodge its 136 modl. just hope we get an even better christmas present then
Old Nov 16th 2006, 2:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou. No, no bond to lodge its 136 modl. just hope we get an even better christmas present then
WOW FAB NEWS!!!! on your birthday's too

we're only just behind you on a 136 also!!!! so they're in front with the dates that they publish
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

Clairertw has a spectacular aura aboutClairertw has a spectacular aura aboutClairertw has a spectacular aura about

wow - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! and happy birthday to you both!

claire
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:07 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats x
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by curly
WOW FAB NEWS!!!! on your birthday's too

we're only just behind you on a 136 also!!!! so they're in front with the dates that they publish
Yes i think they are. I check every week and it says they are only up to May 4th so we werent expecting a CO until Dec 16th ish!! What a lovely suprise.

Good luck and hope you hear something soon
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Yes i think they are. I check every week and it says they are only up to May 4th so we werent expecting a CO until Dec 16th ish!! What a lovely suprise.

Good luck and hope you hear something soon
Yes I check too must have been a big surprise for you what skill have you gone on??(if you dont mind me asking )
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

Yes I check too must have been a big surprise for you what skill have you gone on??(if you dont mind me asking )
I am a highly skilled nappy changer and baby soother (also a paramedic in my old life pre-baby!)but hubbie is an engineering fitter.

How about you? where you heading?
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am a highly skilled nappy changer and baby soother (also a paramedic in my old life pre-baby!)but hubbie is an engineering fitter.

How about you? where you heading?
OH is also a fitter I'm a hairdresser, gone on my OH's skills though.
We're heading for the gold coast. hopefully next year, when our eldest has done his exams.
I see you're off to melbourne, when do you hope to go?
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Had meds requested today!! Yeah

OH is also a fitter I'm a hairdresser, gone on my OH's skills though.
We're heading for the gold coast. hopefully next year, when our eldest has done his exams.
I see you're off to melbourne, when do you hope to go?
Yes we have gone on OH skills as mine arent needed. I think we will go as soon as we get the nod. i have to work for 3 months otherwise i have to pay my maternity pay back. ive been working this out in my head and i return to work on 31st Dec, (God help me i must be mad. first shift back after six months off and its new years eve!! :scared: )but i also have one months annual leave to take so if i take the whole of march off we could go at the end of Feb!! Yikes :scared: that sounds soon but we have no house to sell so there is nothing stopping us!!

I just cant wait for the big fat YES! It feels like we've been waiting forever. When we were in Oz last time (2004) we bought a really expensive bottle of wine which we said we wouldnt open until we got our visas granted...yummy, i can almost taste it
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes we have gone on OH skills as mine arent needed. I think we will go as soon as we get the nod. i have to work for 3 months otherwise i have to pay my maternity pay back. ive been working this out in my head and i return to work on 31st Dec, (God help me i must be mad. first shift back after six months off and its new years eve!! :scared: )but i also have one months annual leave to take so if i take the whole of march off we could go at the end of Feb!! Yikes that sounds soon but we have no house to sell so there is nothing stopping us!!

I just cant wait for the big fat YES! It feels like we've been waiting forever. When we were in Oz last time (2004) we bought a really expensive bottle of wine which we said we wouldnt open until we got our visas granted...yummy, i can almost taste it
Not that long away then how old are your kids???
And as for going back new years eve OMG do you have to?? with all the drunks etc. :scared:
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

Not that long away then how old are your kids???
And as for going back new years eve OMG do you have to?? with all the drunks etc. :scared:
Just have the one baby girl who is nearly five months old.

Yes i think i am mad. i might put it off until the next week though!!
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just have the one baby girl who is nearly five months old.

Yes i think i am mad. i might put it off until the next week though!!
Ah bless I should def put it off a week

Just think your little one will be a proper little aussie
Old Nov 16th 2006, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

Ah bless I should def put it off a week

Just think your little one will be a proper little aussie
yes she will be a little Oz! Ha ha. I am dreading the long flight though when she will be just 8 months old!!! Argh. :scared:

Anyway, best go and get on with my motherly duties. back to the real world.

lots of luck x x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.