Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Had Medicals Today

Had Medicals Today

Old Feb 7th 2007, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

happygolucky121 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Had Medicals Today

Went for the medicals today Saw Dr Smith MAnchester, he was great really good with my daughter and put me at ease, overall said i am fit and healthy, chose to be honest and put down different illnesses took along letters to say i was discharged and fit and healthy only thing he mentioned was my BMI was just over 30, but since blood pressure and urine sample was fine, should be ok, anyway to be on the safe side i am going to try and loose some extra pounds.

We are on a 138 australian sponsored, just waiting for our assurer to go centrelink with the paperwork, has anyone got any idea what once centrelink have the papers do they interview the assurer or do they just ask them to lodge the bond. ????

Anyway anyone thinking of going for medicals use Dr Smith in MAnchester they were excellent.