Gyms in Perth

Old Sep 15th 2006, 7:51 pm
Just Joined

Finnsgang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mum of 3 moving to Perth

My husband has been offered a job in Perth. I was just wondering (amongst lots of other things) whether there are good creche facilities in the gyms over there. I enjoy going to the gym, and don't think I would be very happy if I could not take my 2yr old with me. We have to decide about the move this weekend (the gym is not top priority, just one of my q's). It is very scary, but I guess we should just bite the bullet. If there are any Mums out there that could give me any advice on life in Perth with 3 kids it would be appreciated. My kids are 7,5 and 2. I have heaps of q's so if anyone is willing to listen to them that would be brill.

Last edited by Finnsgang; Sep 15th 2006 at 8:06 pm.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 1:16 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future
Default Re: Mum of 3 moving to Perth

Originally Posted by Finnsgang
My husband has been offered a job in Perth. I was just wondering (amongst lots of other things) whether there are good creche facilities in the gyms over there. I enjoy going to the gym, and don't think I would be very happy if I could not take my 2yr old with me. We have to decide about the move this weekend (the gym is not top priority, just one of my q's). It is very scary, but I guess we should just bite the bullet. If there are any Mums out there that could give me any advice on life in Perth with 3 kids it would be appreciated. My kids are 7,5 and 2. I have heaps of q's so if anyone is willing to listen to them that would be brill.
Hi Finnsgang
All the gyms I know of have creches. They seem to work the same as in the uk where you book in advance. Pretty cheap as well. My kids are 8, 6 and 2 so if you have any questions then ask away!
Yvonne