Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gyms in Maroochydore, Mountain Creek or Buderim?

Gyms in Maroochydore, Mountain Creek or Buderim?

Old Jun 21st 2006, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gyms in Maroochydore, Mountain Creek or Buderim?

As the subject says, anyone know the cost / location of Gyms in these areas?

Also, how much is it to swim in the public swimming pools?

Thanks in advance
Old Jun 21st 2006, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

jdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Gyms in Maroochydore, Mountain Creek or Buderim?

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield

Thanks in advance
The one we (sometimes ) go to is the goodlife centre in Buderim:

100 Buderim Pines Drive, Ph: 0754781766

Give them a call for prices, we have an annual family membership, so I don't know what the price is to just go for a swim every once in a while

Hope that helps

JDT
Old Jun 21st 2006, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gyms in Maroochydore, Mountain Creek or Buderim?

Originally Posted by jdt3000
The one we (sometimes ) go to is the goodlife centre in Buderim:

100 Buderim Pines Drive, Ph: 0754781766

Give them a call for prices, we have an annual family membership, so I don't know what the price is to just go for a swim every once in a while

Hope that helps

JDT
Hi
Is it any good? I like to use the sauna / steam room as well as the running machine. The missus likes to do things like spinning, step etc.
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

jdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Gyms in Maroochydore, Mountain Creek or Buderim?

Hi
Is it any good? I like to use the sauna / steam room as well as the running machine. The missus likes to do things like spinning, step etc.
Well I think there are a few classes, but unfortunately no spa/sauna/steamroom

You would need to give them a call to find out what exact classes they run, and when.

I haven't been in AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGES!

JDT
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:08 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks in advance
I'm not sure how much the prices for gyms would vary throughout Oz - I'm in NSW and pay $49 per month for off peak (schools hours and all weekend) which gives me full use of the gym, sauna, steam room and classes. For full memebership it was $69 I think. Thats for a single person (they dont offer a family or couple membership).

HTH

Rach xxxx
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tygwyn
I'm not sure how much the prices for gyms would vary throughout Oz - I'm in NSW and pay $49 per month for off peak (schools hours and all weekend) which gives me full use of the gym, sauna, steam room and classes. For full memebership it was $69 I think. Thats for a single person (they dont offer a family or couple membership).

HTH

Rach xxxx
Well that's cheaper than our local LA Fitness (£37 per month, about $85). I'm sure there must be some gyms on the Sunshine Coast. Otherwise I'll just have to jog up and down the beach in Mooloolaba!
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 10:55 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Well that's cheaper than our local LA Fitness (£37 per month, about $85). I'm sure there must be some gyms on the Sunshine Coast. Otherwise I'll just have to jog up and down the beach in Mooloolaba!
Yep we were paying £40 each in the UK - its a good gym too - got a large indoor pool and an olympic size outdoor pool for the summer!