Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gym facilities - Queensland

Gym facilities - Queensland

Old Oct 19th 2005, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

gjc38 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gym facilities - Queensland

Hi - I wonder if anyone can help me out on this.

We visited Cairns and also Townsville a couple of years ago, were impressed with what we saw and logged both as 'places we would like to live' if we ever got to Australia. It was simply a holiday - not a recce visit for anything in particular (hence my next question) - however we will do that soon.

We're now in Australia, in SA due to employment commitments, but we're starting to make plans to realise a long held dream of owning a gym....ideally in either of the two towns mentioned above. Like I said - we'll do the recce visit - but would be really interested to hear what facilities are available there currently and whether anyone thinks there would be local demand.

Of course - if you live somewhere in Queensland that desparately needs a gym - or another one - let me know!

Thanks!

Jem