Guy Fawkes

Old Nov 5th 2005, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

capacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to all
Default Guy Fawkes

is there any guy fawkes displays around perth tonight!
Old Nov 5th 2005, 8:32 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guy Fawkes

Originally Posted by capacity
I havent a clue, but then again I didnt even notice it was nov 5th !
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
I havent a clue, but then again I didnt even notice it was nov 5th !

Thats because your on here all day!!!!

Sue x
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:28 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by capacity
There was a thread a while back about Halloween, and I am sure peeps said no bonfires cos of the risk of bush fires. Nt sure about firework displays though? thing is its an english custom so wouldnt have thought they would celebrate it.

I love bonfire night I got me sparklers ready for tonight cant wait
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by possoms
There was a thread a while back about Halloween, and I am sure peeps said no bonfires cos of the risk of bush fires. Nt sure about firework displays though? thing is its an english custom so wouldnt have thought they would celebrate it.

I love bonfire night I got me sparklers ready for tonight cant wait

my neighbour said that fireworks were banned years ago because of the number of accidents & fires it caused
they used to have fireworks when she was small though (she is 50+)
also as you mentioned it is an english custom, so would not celebrate it, one person i know (20 ish) had no idea what bonfire night was

ttfn

pootle26
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:49 am

Originally Posted by pootle26
my neighbour said that fireworks were banned years ago because of the number of accidents & fires it caused
also as you mentioned it is an english custom, so would not celebrate it, one person i know (20 ish) had no idea what bonfire night was

ttfn

pootle26
Nothing to do with bonfire night, but I read that the Viking Community?!? of Tasmania lit 20 bonfires across the state to honour the birth of their new prince. A bit of useless information
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

ttfn

pootle26
My friend who is 30 is did not know what bonfire night was either.
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

Sharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cranni
My friend who is 30 is did not know what bonfire night was either.
and why would they? As previously mentioned its an English/British custom. Most Australians probably couldn't give a s**t cept the fact it failed!

Last edited by Sharpy67; Nov 5th 2005 at 9:57 am. Reason: peeling
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:59 am

Originally Posted by Sharpy67
and why would they? As previously mentioned its an English/British custom. Most Australians probably couldn't give a s**t cept the fact it failed!
Peeling what??
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sharpy67
i WAS JUST SAYING. BLOODY HELL YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING ON HERE THESE DAYS WITHOUT SOMEONE BEING RUDE.
Old Nov 5th 2005, 10:00 am
I liek beer

DevMountain is an unknown quantity at this point

It's the same with Yorkshire Puddings and Dumplings, you know.
Old Nov 5th 2005, 10:02 am

Originally Posted by DevMountain
It's the same with Yorkshire Puddings and Dumplings, you know.
Why we eat pavlova?
Old Nov 5th 2005, 10:20 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

ttfn

pootle26
That's it. Our Oz dream is over.
My daughter is now refusing to go to Oz. The reason: Today is her birthday (she's 14 BTW ) and her birthday just won't be the same without the obligatory firework display in the evening.
Good job she's joking..........at least I hope she is

Julie
Old Nov 5th 2005, 10:23 am

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
My daughter is now refusing to go to Oz. The reason: Today is her birthday (she's 14 BTW ) and her birthday just won't be the same without the obligatory firework display in the evening.

Julie
Tell her you can compromise with the big firework display in Sydney New Years Eve
Old Nov 5th 2005, 11:00 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juliecabs

Julie
Also tell her that, like me, she'll be going from a nasty winter birthday to a glorious mid-summer one!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.