Gutted!!!

Old Jul 29th 2005, 10:49 am
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all
Default Re: Gutted!!!

Originally Posted by pauli71
Any sales people wish to comment?
Hi Pauli71,

Your comments (which have ended up within my quote above) are perfectly valid in themselves. It is true that within *any* trade, people may have to consider taking a step back in order to then move forwards. There is, as you rightly say, plenty of anecdotal evidence on this forum that confirms that even qualified tradespeople can find it difficult to secure profitable employment; and I agree fully that a salesperson will be at an initial disadvantage in "competing with local sales teams who know the s.p.". A sales person wishing to do this will have to rely initially on hard work and creativity: much the same as the rest of us.

My agreement with your second post notwithstanding, I stand by what I originally said: your first post was "a little harsh"; your justification for your comments do stand as a valid point in their own right, but are completely independent of your original comment.

I am pleased that, in response to your invitation, "any other sales people wish to comment", two others have done so and have offered encouragement to Kay (scotmacs).

Please do me a favour and edit your above post so that it is clear that the comments are yours and are no longer included in a quotation bearing my name.

Thanks, and I wish you all the best with your own migration plans.
Rouge Trader.

Last edited by Rogue Trader; Jul 29th 2005 at 10:56 am.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 6:47 pm

scotmacs is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all the comments folks. We hadn't been on for a few weeks as we had had a lot going on. Will keep you posted on our progress as and when we have any news, hopefully good news !!!!!

K & A
Old Aug 25th 2005, 10:01 pm
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by scotmacs
Thanks for all the comments folks. We hadn't been on for a few weeks as we had had a lot going on. Will keep you posted on our progress as and when we have any news, hopefully good news !!!!!

K & A
Good on ya, K & A..!!
Grab your dream with both hands and don't let go..!!

All the best,
RT
Old Aug 25th 2005, 10:07 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scotmacs

K & A
I would definitely consider speaking to an agent. Your case sounds like it could be tricky and at 43, you can't afford to not get it right first time.

Do a search on here for George Lombard or Alan Collett. They always come highly recommended on here by the people who've used them and I think I'm right in saying they will give you an initial consultation free. This 15 minutes of your life might just tell you whether it's worth persuing further.

Good luck.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: Gutted!!!

We now plan to call an migration agent here in the UK to see if there is any hope for us.

Please, please ,please don't use the folk in Edinburgh!!!!(not allowed to say their name on here ) but a lot of my friends who have used them have ended up giving them all the money they ask for AND do all the work themselves. SERIOUSLY! I would definately ask the advice of one of the agents on here.
All the best,
Tass.