Gumdale school

Old Apr 30th 2009, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

geordies4life will become famous soon enoughgeordies4life will become famous soon enough
Default Gumdale school

Hi all was just wondering if anyone has sent their kids to gumdale school an is it any good . we are going to send our littlin their we have heard alot of good storys and want to know if it is as good as people have said
Old Apr 30th 2009, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

OzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud of
Default Re: Gumdale school

Originally Posted by geordies4life
Hi all was just wondering if anyone has sent their kids to gumdale school an is it any good . we are going to send our littlin their we have heard alot of good storys and want to know if it is as good as people have said
We've got friends whose kids go there and they have no complaints. The junction on Tilley Road right by the school is a nightmare though, I used to hate having to drive down there. Luckily I don't have to do it often now!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

We are in Carina too. Our son goes to Carina State School which is a great school. We are building out beside Gumdale School but I am still probably going to keep our son at Carina. Gumdale is quite a large school and I know there is a waiting list for after school care which is a bit of a deciding factor for me to keep him in Carina. Have you looked at schools around the Carina area?
Old May 1st 2009, 3:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

The school is harder to get in now because of the number of estates in the area. It's always got good review.

Although we live in Birkdale, I often drive down that way to get ham, steaks, lamb cutlet, etc, from Brady's Butchery, right opposite the school. The owner Chris and his staff are all very helpful. My husband and kids don't eat ham from anywhere else. I can also highly recommend the bakery next to the butchers', and the cake shop Noop.

Mrs JTL