Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Guess who's going to the AFL Grand Final??.....

Guess who's going to the AFL Grand Final??.....

Old Sep 19th 2005, 2:57 am
Forum Regular

John Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant future
Talking Guess who's going to the AFL Grand Final??.....

.....ME

Spent Saturday morning queueing for a queue ticket? and sunday afternoon waiting on tenderhooks for my number to be called out 715 :scared: Will have to have several beers before as i'm scared of heights and i have nose bleed seats! But who cares i'm going to the GF

CHEER CHEER THE RED AND THE WHITE!!
Old Sep 19th 2005, 2:59 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess who's going to the AFL Grand Final??.....

Barry Hall.

Maybe not.
Old Sep 19th 2005, 3:19 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John Howard
.....ME

Spent Saturday morning queueing for a queue ticket? and sunday afternoon waiting on tenderhooks for my number to be called out 715 :scared: Will have to have several beers before as i'm scared of heights and i have nose bleed seats! But who cares i'm going to the GF

So, John Howard will be at the ALF grand final, tell me something I don't know.
Old Sep 19th 2005, 5:41 am
been there........

TheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud of

.....ME
Some people make me sick! Sick, I tell you.........sick, sick, sick!
But I'm glad you'll pay to see the Swans totally wiped by the Eagles!
Old Sep 19th 2005, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

.....ME

Let's not forget they are really South Melbourne, even though they moved to Sydney and the Greeks play the round ball game at their old home:

http://www.realfooty.theage.com.au/a...981946877.html

OzTennis
Old Sep 19th 2005, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

John Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Let's not forget they are really South Melbourne, even though they moved to Sydney and the Greeks play the round ball game at their old home:

http://www.realfooty.theage.com.au/a...981946877.html

OzTennis
They are not South Melbourne they are the Sydney Swans. Would you say that the Brisbane Lions are really footscray Get with the times. I suspect that you are another sad and sorry Melbournian who has the sh*ts that for the second year in a row there is not a Melbourne team in the AFL Grand Final
Old Sep 20th 2005, 2:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Would you say that the Brisbane Lions are really footscray
You mean Fitzroy don't you?
Old Sep 20th 2005, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jaykay
You mean Fitzroy don't you?
er yeh, i know it didnt sound right, i may need to brush up on my AFL history
Old Sep 20th 2005, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

They are not South Melbourne they are the Sydney Swans. Would you say that the Brisbane Lions are really footscray Get with the times. I suspect that you are another sad and sorry Melbournian who has the sh*ts that for the second year in a row there is not a Melbourne team in the AFL Grand Final
1/4 of the Sydney Swans members are Melburnians (could a city of nearly 4 mill support a team without them?); it says SMFC on the back of the jumpers; it doesn't bother me at all that there isn't a Melbourne team in it - if the Bulldogs aren't in it I don't care which other 2 teams make it! Just to show it doesn't bother me, I will be supporting the Eagles not the Swans.

The competition is loaded in favour of interstate teams - draft, financial assistance, only 1 team from Brissie, 1 from Sydney, 2 from Adelaide and 2 from Perth; the rest, 10, from Vic. I don't see Vic teams making the GF much in the future. If there were only 2 or 3 teams from Vic one would walk the GF but there wouldn't be a competition.

OzTennis
Old Sep 21st 2005, 10:27 am
Banned

SalfordRedDownunder will become famous soon enough

.....ME

Who cares?
Old Sep 21st 2005, 11:07 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SalfordRedDownunder
Who cares?
G'day Lathy aint heard your shite in a while. Come back to bore us have ya?
Old Sep 21st 2005, 1:55 pm
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SalfordRedDownunder
Who cares?
As a Perth resident I guess you're pissed about BBBarry, so your view is understandable. Best of luck...............I think its within your grasp

In fact, kinda think its always in your grasp
Old Sep 21st 2005, 2:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Barry Hall is now, in answer to the thread title!

OzTennis