Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Guess what......

Guess what......

Old Jun 22nd 2004, 5:04 pm
PommieLeague

Thumbs up Guess what......

I GOT IT!!!!!!

It arrived this morning by Special Delivery, and i thought (as I was picking up the mail from the sorting office) but i havent had an approval letter from DIMIA?

Anyway as soon as i recieved the padded envelope from the bloke, i opened immidiately and saw the enclosed letter that it said someting about being granted and i took out the passport and I saw the infamous orange and white sticker and screamed 'YES' out loud in the works vehicle!!!

I have finally got my Pros marriage visa which took about 5 weeks since it was sent in on May 15.

Michelle (MLBonner) was spot on, she said id get it this week, it was officially issued last Friday the 18th, so here we GOOOOOOO!!!! Hoo HAY Hoo HAY!!! Im

Time for a celebration dont ya think??? Thank the Lord!!!

Thanks to you all for helping me out!!!

Old Jun 22nd 2004, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Guess what......

Take it your pleased mate!
Fair play to you and well done!
rach, mark and chanelle x

Old Jun 22nd 2004, 5:11 pm
PommieLeague

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Take it your pleased mate!
Fair play to you and well done!
rach, mark and chanelle x

Yes i am very much and so much relief as well!! DIMIA dont arf make you sweat dont they?

Thank you for the greeting!!
A few of these might just be handy?

Old Jun 22nd 2004, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!!!
Looks like there will be a flurry of "got its" soon!!
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 8:21 pm
PommieLeague

Originally posted by Larissa
Congratulations!!!!!
Looks like there will be a flurry of "got its" soon!!
yeah lets hope so!

Old Jun 22nd 2004, 11:26 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Lathlain
I GOT IT!!!!!!

It arrived this morning by Special Delivery, and i thought (as I was picking up the mail from the sorting office) but i havent had an approval letter from DIMIA?

Anyway as soon as i recieved the padded envelope from the bloke, i opened immidiately and saw the enclosed letter that it said someting about being granted and i took out the passport and I saw the infamous orange and white sticker and screamed 'YES' out loud in the works vehicle!!!

I have finally got my Pros marriage visa which took about 5 weeks since it was sent in on May 15.

Michelle (MLBonner) was spot on, she said id get it this week, it was officially issued last Friday the 18th, so here we GOOOOOOO!!!! Hoo HAY Hoo HAY!!! Im

Time for a celebration dont ya think??? Thank the Lord!!!

Thanks to you all for helping me out!!!

Conga rats!
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 7:52 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats matey will have a wee drinkie for ya later
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 8:00 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Well done mate, many congrats. When/where are you heading to Oz then?
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 8:09 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS & ALL THE VERY BEST OF WISHES FOR YOUR FUTURES!!!!
MALCOLM&DONNA.
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Many Congrats

footie x
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 8:50 pm
PommieLeague

Thank you all for your comments, and to those waiting for theirs, be patient, it will come!