Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Guess What......

Wikiposts

Guess What......

Old Jun 22nd 2004, 6:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Brilliant news, no idea about the bond though

Looks like its your round
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

What a day I am having......on top of this, there is a knock at the door and my brother is standing there.

Now he IS Mr Posh!! Lives near Cambridge and told us he has today put his house on the market. Wait for it... For 1 million!!!!

Strange thing is I very rarely see him. Last time he was down here was about 6 years ago, then lo and behold there he is standing at the door in the pouring rain!!
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default 3's

So its raining there too! pissing down here, has been all day!
Oh they say good things come in threes! how long is your brother staying?
love and hugs
Rach x
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Brother stayed for about an hour. Thats long enough for him. Said he was downgrading his house. At the mo lives in a massive six bedroom detatched. I did offer him a 2 bedder with a loft room, terraced, no where to park in the middle of Portsmouth. Told me to P*ss off. How rude!!!

Need to know the fax number for Queensland. Can anyone help?
Think the number they have supplied is for within Oz.
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Need to know the fax number for Queensland. Can anyone help?
Think the number they have supplied is for within Oz. [/QUOTE]

Hi Sandra
what do you want the fax number for? for the treasury?
rach x
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Rach,

Yeah I need the treasury fax number. Going to fax it all tommorrow from work. The fax number is on the paperwork, but I think that is within Oz.

Not confident with this part of the process!!!
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Fax number is: 0067 7 3221 2486, thats the number we faxed to and i had confirmation that its all been processed today!
best of luck babe
Rach xxxx
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Rach,

Thank you so much for that mate.

Hers to Oz, to you and me, and to the future.
We will both be slim, with low blood pressure and lots of fresh air. Oh forgot to add, and pissy knickers!!!

Love ya lots

Sandra
xxxxxxxxx
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

LOL! don't know about the first two but definately the last two!
told you it would all be ok didn't i?!
hugs to you mate
Rach xxxxxx
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Guess What......

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Got home today and there is an envelope requesting our bond be lodged........10 minutes later the phone rang. Estate agents..yesterdays viewer has just offered full asking price!!!!!!!

Yes, yes, yes. Just cant believe it.
Can all my mates who have already lodged their bond give a hand here. We have already `bought` with HIFX and have decided to go with Queensland. What next.

Bloodyhell, I am scared, excited, happy, but sad. Dont know what I am.

Silly innit. I spend all day dealing with complex state benefit entitlements, customer complaints, mystery shoppers, managing a staff of 15.......but the Bond paperwork has completely thrown me!!!!
congrats Sandra.
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 8:12 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Excellent news Sandra, really really happy for you
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 8:50 am
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Got home today and there is an envelope requesting our bond be lodged........10 minutes later the phone rang. Estate agents..yesterdays viewer has just offered full asking price!!!!!!!

Yes, yes, yes. Just cant believe it.
Can all my mates who have already lodged their bond give a hand here. We have already `bought` with HIFX and have decided to go with Queensland. What next.

Bloodyhell, I am scared, excited, happy, but sad. Dont know what I am.

Silly innit. I spend all day dealing with complex state benefit entitlements, customer complaints, mystery shoppers, managing a staff of 15.......but the Bond paperwork has completely thrown me!!!!

Well done, to you Sandra, Mick and the kids..
Have a or two
Knew you would get their in the end..
All that worrying for nothing!!!

Pauline, John and the tribe
xxxxx

:PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY: