Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Guess What!!!!!!!!

Guess What!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 10th 2003, 10:01 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Police Worries - Guess What!!!!!!!!

You know how worried I've been over my thread POLICE WORRIES -

I decided to go the local cop shop.

According to Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974

anyone who 18+ who has a sentence of fine/community service order/supervised attendance order or a probation order after the 5th February 1995 has a rehabilitation period of 5 years - after this period your sentence is considered a spent conviction.

IT WILL BE 8 YEARS FOR ME ON 1ST AUGUST!!!!!!

I can't believe it!!!!! - I feel a lot happier now, and hopefully this will go in my favour when filling in my visa application.

I felt that I had to post this thread as I thought I may be of some reasurance to others.

Cheers to all advisors.

Boomerang

Last edited by Boomie; Mar 11th 2003 at 1:30 pm.
Old Mar 11th 2003, 8:44 am
Finally made it

Paul and Steph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Police Worries - Guess What!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Boomerang

anyone who 18+ who has a sentence of fine/community service order/supervised attendance order or a probation order after the 5th February 1995 has a rehabilitation period of 5 years - after this period your sentence is considered a spent conviction.

I can't believe it!!!!! - I feel a lot happier now, and hopefully this will go in my favour when filling in my visa application.

I felt that I had to post this thread as I thought I may be of some reasurance to others.
Great news Boomerang, that must be a huge weight off your mind. Now it's onwards and upwards.

Steph
Cheers to all advisors.

Boomerang
Old Mar 11th 2003, 11:49 am
will be there soon!!!!!

debs&tim is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers to all advisors.

Boomerang
Hi Boomerang
Hope you got my pm.
Glad it's worked out ok.
Plain sailing from here on in!!!!!
Good luck
Debs
Old Mar 12th 2003, 9:07 pm

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Cheers!!!!!

Thankx Debs - fingers crossed!!!!

Boomerang
Old Mar 13th 2003, 6:30 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

IT WILL BE 8 YEARS FOR ME ON 1ST AUGUST!!!!!!

Cheers to all advisors.

Boomerang

Good luck son the aussies are real Cons , unlike yourself with just a mis-spent youth.

Old Mar 13th 2003, 4:24 pm
JPW
Forum Regular

JPW is an unknown quantity at this point

Not wishing to grossly generalise or anything eh PB? Mastermind that you are. How is Bruce Ruxton these days anyway?
Old Mar 13th 2003, 7:51 pm

Default Cheers!!!!

Thankx PB

What's with the son - there isn't that much of an age gap is there!!!!

Boomerang
Old Mar 13th 2003, 8:08 pm
No wuckin furries mate

brox is an unknown quantity at this point

Makes yer laugh dunnit, all those years ago and you couldn't get into Oz WITHOUT a criminal record! That's progress for yer. Billy Connolly upset the custom's people once when he arrived at Sydney Airport. When asked if he had a criminal record he replied :
"Why? Do you still need one to get in?"
Old Mar 13th 2003, 11:45 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheers!!!!

Thankx PB

What's with the son - there isn't that much of an age gap is there!!!!

Boomerang
Sorry I call everyone son must be my age over 40 over the hill.

Old Mar 13th 2003, 11:47 pm
Banned

Originally posted by JPW
Not wishing to grossly generalise or anything eh PB? Mastermind that you are. How is Bruce Ruxton these days anyway?
Got a lot of time for this guy last of the true blues , loves Queen , flag and country an RSL old guard I think hes jacking it in .

Old Mar 14th 2003, 12:08 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Got a lot of time for this guy last of the true blues , loves Queen , flag and country an RSL old guard I think hes jacking it in .

About to turn it seems. No knighthood.
Old Mar 14th 2003, 12:37 am
Banned

Originally posted by Megalania
About to turn it seems. No knighthood.
Betty should give him one hes a gem a battler turned good ,thanks to serving QUEEN AND COUNTRY.

Old Mar 14th 2003, 12:51 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Betty should give him one hes a gem a battler turned good ,thanks to serving QUEEN AND COUNTRY.

Served King actually. And what would you know about Ruxton anyway.
Old Mar 14th 2003, 1:22 am
Banned

Originally posted by Megalania
Served King actually. And what would you know about Ruxton anyway.
Okay he is an old lad and a good old boy , read this after dinner speech its a gem.

http://www.chilli.net.au/~rcolman/ksf/bruceruxton.htm