GST non payment

Old Jul 12th 2004, 8:38 am
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice
Default GST non payment

Folks,

I'm just about to send my skills assessment to VETASSESS and was wondering how you get the GST exemption - they say a declaration that I'm non-resident in Oz will suffice - I have prepared a statement that I will sign and send - is this good enough?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Old Jul 12th 2004, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

lucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of light

My hubby did just that - wrote a declaration declaring that he was UK resident and therefore GST exempt and that was sufficient.

Good luck!
Old Jul 12th 2004, 12:58 pm
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice

Hi Lucy,

That's great, thanks for the feedback. I've just found out a money order is going to take 4-5 days, yet another delay!! It's about time these places accepted credit card payment!!

thanks again.