Reload this Page >

Green light.....GO!!!!

Green light.....GO!!!!

Old Dec 1st 2003, 4:25 pm
Account Closed

dazzac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Green light.....GO!!!!

Hi All,

Got an email today from my mate who's our assurer - (we applied on a sposored visa, Aunty in Aus.)

....request to lodge the assurance of support bond.....

This means we're accepted and on reciept of the monies the grant letter will be issued!!

We applied on 21st of August and once I transfer the money it'll take about two weeks to get the grant letter.

We initially started the paper trail in Feb and lodged a skilled application at the end of April. However due to changes in our points, after our application went in, we had to cancel it. We then re-applied under sposored. Sounds odd I know, but we didn't want to put the relatives to any trouble if we could apply ourselves.

Holy Moses!, no more dreaming, guess we need to make some hard plans.

Feels very wierd, good, but weird.
Old Dec 1st 2003, 4:30 pm
WBB

congratulation's..........get the out.

time to start making those plan's.

Old Dec 1st 2003, 4:32 pm
earlswood

Good news Darren and Lisa

Hope my sister and her hubby are as quick they are being sponsored by his cousin!!

We however being Silled Ind will be trailing behind

Earlswood

Old Dec 1st 2003, 4:33 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Top news!!

I wonder if champers supplies are running low in the UK at the mo - there has been some great news to celebrate recently what with the rugby and people getting the nod
Old Dec 1st 2003, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Graham & Kath is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to you both (ill be looking out for that big removal van down the road from you then - i'll remind myself no driving down the lower road good job no boots fairs on a present )

We just sent our form to DIMIA nail biting time - dont know quite how to feel at the moment - glad everything is falling nicely into place for you both....

Catch ya later

Kath
Old Dec 1st 2003, 5:03 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Excellent news Darren and Lisa, especially after having to change visa application. I feel like have a few glasses of something for you.

Best Wishes

Sarah
Old Dec 1st 2003, 5:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by earlswood
Good news Darren and Lisa

Hope my sister and her hubby are as quick they are being sponsored by his cousin!!

We however being Silled Ind will be trailing behind

Earlswood
anita your time will come and you will be shouting from the roof tops then along with all of us, the wait is well worth it

arlene
Old Dec 1st 2003, 5:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great news! It is all happening today- get your house on the market asap and reserve some flights
Old Dec 1st 2003, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Green light.....GO!!!!

Originally posted by dazzac
Hi All,

Got an email today from my mate who's our assurer - (we applied on a sposored visa, Aunty in Aus.)

....request to lodge the assurance of support bond.....

This means we're accepted and on reciept of the monies the grant letter will be issued!!

We applied on 21st of August and once I transfer the money it'll take about two weeks to get the grant letter.

We initially started the paper trail in Feb and lodged a skilled application at the end of April. However due to changes in our points, after our application went in, we had to cancel it. We then re-applied under sposored. Sounds odd I know, but we didn't want to put the relatives to any trouble if we could apply ourselves.

Holy Moses!, no more dreaming, guess we need to make some hard plans.

Feels very wierd, good, but weird.
Great news Dazzac
really pleased for you both
best wishes,
rach & family
Old Dec 1st 2003, 7:35 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations great news
Old Dec 1st 2003, 7:39 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Congratulations!! Here's to everything going swimmingly
Old Dec 1st 2003, 7:57 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, happy planning!
Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Great news!!! Hope you have a great (last!) Christmas in the UK!
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 2:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Originally posted by arlene
anita your time will come and you will be shouting from the roof tops then along with all of us, the wait is well worth it

arlene

Thanx Arlene
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your good news and good luck with your new life!!!!