Originally posted by renth
WA's Greatest Export
Renth

Your topic need clarification - define "greatest export" for us

Ta

DPR
Old Nov 25th 2002, 3:10 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by peewee13
What about Jamie Oliver?

No, I realise he is English, but I would like to see him go 15 rounds with Joe Bugner or AC/DC or even Olivia Newton-John (if she was armed with a chainsaw)

I thought any sane person would renounce their British citizenship just for the fact of sharing the same citizenship as that little ...............

The War Against Terrorism - let's support it.
The is word duel citzenship , which is what Bugner is he had his best fights while he was holding a union jack , the tosser ran away from UK because he refused to pay his wife and childrens maintainace .when he was finished as a fighter.
Big man never first class Aussie yes thick as pig shite and no morals.

Old Nov 25th 2002, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

Gareth W is on a distinguished road

Just to stay on the sporting side of it for a minute. Bugner was a superb defensive boxer ( able to go the distance with Ali twice - no mean feat) but was pretty terrible at going forwards. ANy one remember the comedy battle he had with Bruno ?

I remember reading somewhere that Bugner had the physique of a Greek statue - but a bit less mobility !
Old Nov 25th 2002, 5:34 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Originally posted by peewee13
What about Jamie Oliver?

No, I realise he is English, but I would like to see him go 15 rounds with Joe Bugner or AC/DC or even Olivia Newton-John (if she was armed with a chainsaw)

Don't get me started on that big tongued pukka tukka tosspot-if I see one more god-damn Sainsburys advert,I'm gonna shove a french-stick right up his vegemite valley-divorce him Jules,or I'll kill yer.

BB-beans on toast is good enough for me
Old Nov 25th 2002, 7:47 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by baldbutts
Don't get me started on that big tongued pukka tukka tosspot-if I see one more god-damn Sainsburys advert,I'm gonna shove a french-stick right up his vegemite valley-divorce him Jules,or I'll kill yer.

BB-beans on toast is good enough for me

I never really liked him much until I heard about his new restaurant. I changed my mind about him after that
Old Nov 26th 2002, 3:49 am
sydneyrose

Default Re: WA's Greatest Export

Originally posted by renth
True, I remeber the Youngs took citizenship whilst I was there in the late 80's. Which is why I included you on the poll too.

I thought it might stimulate debate about what it is to be Australian.

forget funnel webs, redbacks, white pointers, crocs, box jellyfish......

an Australian is someone who has eaten vegemite sandwiches
and survived

Old Nov 26th 2002, 4:41 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sydneyrose
forget funnel webs, redbacks, white pointers, crocs, box jellyfish......

an Australian is someone who has eaten vegemite sandwiches
and survived
Nice to see you back Rose , after reading some of the stuff on this post its good to see that you have have not lost your touch great way to sum it up.
Old Nov 26th 2002, 5:50 am
sydneyrose

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Nice to see you back Rose , after reading some of the stuff on this post its good to see that you have have not lost your touch great way to sum it up.

I have been away PB
Working in marvellous Melbourne
And eating rather better than vegemite sandwiches.
And Melbourne now has a marvellous arts centre, Federation Square
I sneaked out for a look
Eccentric, bizarre and adds a really unusual character to the city.

I note that there is a scheme to send you away from this far corner of the realm.
Have you considered returning home for Christmas? It would leave us in peac....sorry...bereft, but family comes first.

Old Nov 26th 2002, 6:01 am
Banned

I have been away PB
Working in marvellous Melbourne
And eating rather better than vegemite sandwiches.
And Melbourne now has a marvellous arts centre, Federation Square
I sneaked out for a look
Eccentric, bizarre and adds a really unusual character to the city.

I note that there is a scheme to send you away from this far corner of the realm.
Have you considered returning home for Christmas? It would leave us in peac....sorry...bereft, but family comes first.
It warms my heart that people care so much about my welfare, who says there is no good in the World .
Love to go to Melbourne but its not to be , heard good reports about the City and I have found most Victorians very interesting people to know .
Christmas is alreadly planned my wife is working some of it but should be the last here , keep up the good work Rose nice to cross swords with you now and again.Best Wishes PB

Old Nov 26th 2002, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

dpr21 is an unknown quantity at this point

PB I see that you're currently worth twice your weight in gold

DPR
Old Nov 26th 2002, 6:23 am
sydneyrose

Originally posted by dpr21

DPR
but is he as good as gold

Old Nov 26th 2002, 6:39 am
Banned

Originally posted by dpr21

DPR
Thats some weight of gold are there scales big enough , and Rose stop making me blush.
Old Nov 26th 2002, 6:58 am
sydneyrose

Thats some weight of gold are there scales big enough , and Rose stop making me blush.

it's the sunburn from too much golf, PB

seriously, PB, why don't some of these good people just head off for Europe? Some sunny costa de hot dog or whatever.
I have not been to the uk in recent years - I have been travelling in China - but last time the country was clearly heading to a european identity. All this pining for tripping across the channel, feeling isolated from the old world cultures. Are there not work and living arrangements which can be interchanged?
Oz is the new New World and part of the asia pacific. I couldn't live in the old world. It's just not me. Nothing to do with dislike nor weather nor jobs nor income.... I am culturally, societally new New World. My horizon stops just beyond SE asia and the pacific USA.
i can well understand that the opposite can occur and people can feel mismatched. Europe?

Old Nov 26th 2002, 7:23 am
Banned

it's the sunburn from too much golf, PB

seriously, PB, why don't some of these good people just head off for Europe? Some sunny costa de hot dog or whatever.
I have not been to the uk in recent years - I have been travelling in China - but last time the country was clearly heading to a european identity. All this pining for tripping across the channel, feeling isolated from the old world cultures. Are there not work and living arrangements which can be interchanged?
Oz is the new New World and part of the asia pacific. I couldn't live in the old world. It's just not me. Nothing to do with dislike nor weather nor jobs nor income.... I am culturally, societally new New World. My horizon stops just beyond SE asia and the pacific USA.
i can well understand that the opposite can occur and people can feel mismatched. Europe?

Where as I would tend to agree with some of what you have written , this New World thing goes over my head I would say Australia is very much set in the Old World ways and lags behind Europe and America.
Apart from Japan , Asian still has a lot of chatching up to do ,where as Australia still is first and for most a primary producer.
This country is following where others lead , the Muti-Curtural thing has failed in America and Europe now thanks to the Bali bombings its failing here its a dead end.
I see nothing new here really it is a case of when people arrive in Australia put your clock forward and calender back sorry.

Old Nov 26th 2002, 7:32 am
sydneyrose

Where as I would tend to agree with some of what you have written , this New World thing goes over my head I would say Australia is very much set in the Old World ways and lags behind Europe and America.
Apart from Japan , Asian still has a lot of chatching up to do ,where as Australia still is first and for most a primary producer.
This country is following where others lead , the Muti-Curtural thing has failed in America and Europe now thanks to the Bali bombings its failing here its a dead end.
I see nothing new here really it is a case of when people arrive in Australia put your clock forward and calender back sorry.

cosidered opinion is not a rant, PB

you didn't tell me why your countrymen don't go to europe as an option
and don't rant

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.