Great Weekend!!

Old Apr 5th 2004, 2:23 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Great Weekend!!

Thought i would just share with you all that i have just had a fantastic weekend!!

We had to drive up to the Barossa near adelaide Friday, for a wedding on the Sat. Wedding went off well, and we spent sunday doing a tour of the wineries. Wifey did all the tasting and left me with the 6 hr drive home......but ho hum we bought a few for me to "taste" over the easter weekend. Was quite funny as Sus got a touch tipsey and we very entertaining for the drive home!

Anyway....highlight of the weekend for me was a go on a dirt bike. I have been thinking about doing my bike L's for about a year now, but havn;t gotten round to it. We stayed on a mates farm about 150 k's inland from Adelaide, and he offered me a go. Resounding "bloody oath i'd like a go" was the answer!! I had never been on a bike before so was a touch nervy, but once i was sat on it was great!! Nearly crashed into the car (wife whinced), but apart from that i was like a duck on water. 1st.....bit wobbly but then got the balance....did a few laps of the paddock....clicked up to second....jeez this thing accelerates well....clicked up to 3rd......GRIN!!!! I'm flying!!! WOoooooo!!!. Bloody fantastic!!

We are going back in a few weeks....so i said to my mate to keep it fueled for me!!

Pete.
Attached Thumbnails Great Weekend!!-bike.jpg  
Old Apr 5th 2004, 6:45 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh, great fun!!

My brother had a bike when we lived in WA(he was 12!!)
He used to ride around the paddock, and sometimes they went to a nearby pine forest. Later my dad got one too!

One time we went to a beach (Windy Harbour), and I had a go too, cool!!!

I'm definetley getting my motor license one day!!

Good to here from you btw! How's everything?
Weren't you going to study? Started yet?

Old Apr 5th 2004, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Cool! I want one!!!! Did you get the hang of it quick?
Good to hear you've had a good time - would love to go to the Barossa valley but it's quite a way from Perth