Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A great way to meet people in Sydney!

A great way to meet people in Sydney!

Old Jul 21st 2006, 6:17 am
Missing my family so much

H143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud of
Default A great way to meet people in Sydney!

Hi everyone,

I would like to send you an invite to a very special event. Redkite is a children's cancer charity supporting children and their families. They have an annual Colour Ball which is a great event, loads of fun and a great way to meet people.

"Organised by the Y4K ('Yes' for Kids) Committee, The Colour Ball is truly a unique social event. You don't have to worry about booking a table, it's a cocktail party! You can meet new people, hit the dance floor, and of course have the occasional beverage. And it's all for a good cause - to help Redkite support children and their families through cancer. This year's colour is 'green with envy'."

Please see the link for details: http://redkite.clearblueday.net/disp....aspx?which=25 I hope you can make it!

Administrators: Pleeeeeeaaasse don't delete this as spam. It's for a great cause and you can see I post on here all the time and am not a spammer. It's a great way for expats to make new friends too! Thank you.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 12:50 am

H143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud of
Default Re: A great way to meet people in Sydney!

Just a quick update on this one - if you book before 4th August you can win an all expenses paid weekend (including flights!) to the Gold Coast!!!!

There are going to be some great prizes on the night too which I will post later. Some of you may have seen the scooter which was in the article in MX last night!

If you buy 9 tickets you get one free - so the total cost of each of the ten tickets is $135! ... great entertainment, green ice luge, green fairy stilt walkers, Club Red making its debut, fantastic cocktails, masses of food and much much more! A great way to make new friends and support the kids!

Thanks guys.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:18 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by H143
Just a quick update on this one - if you book before 4th August you can win an all expenses paid weekend (including flights!) to the Gold Coast!!!!

There are going to be some great prizes on the night too which I will post later. Some of you may have seen the scooter which was in the article in MX last night!

If you buy 9 tickets you get one free - so the total cost of each of the ten tickets is $135! ... great entertainment, green ice luge, green fairy stilt walkers, Club Red making its debut, fantastic cocktails, masses of food and much much more! A great way to make new friends and support the kids!

Thanks guys.

What a great cause. I'll check out the website. Thanks for posting it and well done for supporting the charity!
Old Jul 26th 2006, 7:04 am

Here is the list of prizes as promised!!
Scooter worth $3,600
Yacht for the Day!
Holiday to Fiji
6 month memberships to Fitness First
Dinner at Eat City
Tickets to Swans V Lions game on 26th August
Tsubi Jeans
Escada Signature perfume
Premium Taylors wines

Not bad!! Come along for a great night!!!

Thanks for your message Tygwyn