Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The great unanswered question

The great unanswered question

Old May 24th 2005, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

TopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The great unanswered question

Originally Posted by Steve&Clare
How about this:

Toast always lands butter side down, cats always land on their feet. What happens if you tie a piece of buttered toast onto the back of a cat? Will it hover in the air a foot above the ground in an endless spinning cosmic quandry?
I was doing a computer course recently, and the tutor was always lapsing into trivia to liven us up He had a theory about toast thing. He said when a piece of toast falls, it is usually from a kitchen bench and it only has time to do one half-turn before landing on the floor butter side down. If it fell from a higher place, say the fridge, it would have time to do a full turn and would land butter side up. (His theory - not mine - don't blame me!!! ) Now, my cat has another theory, and she says...
Old May 24th 2005, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

numbers is on a distinguished road

and why do belly buttons smell of Poo!! :scared:
trust me, stick your finger in, have a good rub around, now smell it
Blurgh!!!

or is it just mine
Old May 24th 2005, 5:44 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

This thread is revoulting.

Toast lands butter side down most of the time as it is the heavier side.
Belly button fluff is grey (or any colour) because the belly button owner has not washed their belly button out enough.
The orange scum in your shower is human fat.

Kala
Old May 24th 2005, 5:47 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tonyclark
Blurgh!!!

or is it just mine
Am I the only person who has a clean belly button round here.

we need a sick smiley
Old May 24th 2005, 5:56 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: The great unanswered question

Blurgh!!!

or is it just mine
Got me kids to try it and..........

Your on your own mate ! ! !

R.
Old May 24th 2005, 6:02 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by JayDeee
This thread is revoulting.

Kala
That's why I am still cuddly - I need to shower more :scared:

Old May 24th 2005, 6:06 pm
Jammy Dodger

floss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nice
Talking Re: The great unanswered question

Originally Posted by JayDeee

Kala
Does this mean that if I live in the shower for a few weeks, I don't need to go on that diet to lose all the wibbly wobbly bits before flying out for our reccie trip.... (going to Cairns and don't think I'll be able to wear my uniform of VERY baggy fleeces and forgiving stretch jeans!)
Old May 24th 2005, 6:07 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by floss
Does this mean that if I live in the shower for a few weeks, I don't need to go on that diet to lose all the wibbly wobbly bits before flying out for our reccie trip.... (going to Cairns and don't think I'll be able to wear my uniform of VERY baggy fleeces and forgiving stretch jeans!)
Great minds floss.

M

Old May 24th 2005, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Blurgh!!!

or is it just mine

nope, tried it and mine defo doesnt stink of poo, granted the smell is unique, but not poo :scared:

ok another yukky one, why, even when you wipe efficiently, do you still get clingons!!
Old May 24th 2005, 6:25 pm
Jammy Dodger

floss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nice

Originally Posted by jimtrish

ok another yukky one, why, even when you wipe efficiently, do you still get clingons!!
:scared: which end are you talking about? :scared:
Old May 24th 2005, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

whichever you prefer, but was talking about tail end
Old May 24th 2005, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Jamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really nice

if you get clingons at that end, then I'm seriously worried, and the last thing on my mind would be my belly button smelling of poo!!!! :scared: :scared:
Old May 24th 2005, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

Australia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of light

LOL, This thread has taken a turn for the worst has it not?

As for clingons....i prefer to call them tagnuts and you only get em if you don't wipe your arse properly.

Incidentaly, i don't suffer from them. ...thank the sweet lord.
Old May 24th 2005, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jimtrish
whichever you prefer, but was talking about tail end
haha nice one mate, funniest thread ive seen in ages. As for the belly button, it really applies to men at the end of the working day before we have a shower.

As for the CLINGONS!! they only "CLING-ON" because of Butt Hair!! Shave your butt hair and youl have no more Little Ronnie Corbetts hanging off your butt :scared:
Old May 24th 2005, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

haha nice one mate, funniest thread ive seen in ages. As for the belly button, it really applies to men at the end of the working day before we have a shower.

As for the CLINGONS!! they only "CLING-ON" because of Butt Hair!! Shave your butt hair and youl have no more Little Ronnie Corbetts hanging off your butt :scared:
although my CAT's arse looks like hes sat on a Poo Bomb :scared:
and they lick their arse clean...how many here let their cats lick your face :scared: thats it, i aint saying no more!!!

oh another couple mysteries -

Why does sick have carrots in it even if you havent ate any??

If the water goes anticlockwise down the sink in uk, and Clockwise in AUZ, what does it do on the Equator??

If you lose something, why do you find it in the last place you look??

Cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.