Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The great unanswered question

The great unanswered question

Old May 22nd 2005, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The great unanswered question

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Why do men always leave the loo seat up
Why do Women always leave the loo seat down? If you put in up for us, we'll put it down for you. (I'm sure there's an innuendo in there somewhere...)
Old May 22nd 2005, 3:58 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Why is belly button fluff always grey?????
Old May 22nd 2005, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carruss
Why do men have nipples?

R.
Because up until 12 weeks gestation they're actually female! We are the first sex!
Old May 22nd 2005, 4:00 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gjn200
Why do Women always leave the loo seat down? If you put in up for us, we'll put it down for you. (I'm sure there's an innuendo in there somewhere...)
Actually...Why do we have loo seats in the first place? What purpose do they serve? I'm sure they can shape toilet bowls differently so they are more comfortable
Old May 22nd 2005, 4:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Why do men always leave the loo seat up

So they don't piss on it in the middle of the night?

Your choice, what do you prefer, a urine soaked seat in the down position, or a clean seat in the up position

JTL
Old May 22nd 2005, 9:04 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by manxfamily
What rhymes with orange?
And another equally annoying question. There are 3 words in the english language that end in 'gry' one is angry , one is hungry - what is the third! AAARRGGH !!
Old May 22nd 2005, 9:06 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by squeezzii
And another equally annoying question. There are 3 words in the english language that end in 'gry' one is angry , one is hungry - what is the third! AAARRGGH !!
Ogry or is that orgy?

Old May 22nd 2005, 9:07 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Oh yeah, and another thing, if they use the seeds to grow fruit, grapes, watermelons, oranges etc how do you grow from the seedless variety? Ok ok I know I'm sad.....
Old May 22nd 2005, 9:11 pm
Merlot

How about dropping bread & butter and it always goes onto the butter side?

Old May 22nd 2005, 9:11 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

Originally Posted by Merlot
Ogry or is that orgy?
Oh nice one! my mate sent me an email with that question on it and its been driving me nuts for days now-the thing is that she didnt know the answer either - cant wait to tell her!
cheers -oh yeah merlot why the many avatar changes of late?-or has this been discussed at length and I missed it?
Old May 22nd 2005, 9:14 pm
Merlot

cheers -oh yeah merlot why the many avatar changes of late?-or has this been discussed at length and I missed it?
Just because I can, I am trying to keep them "Forum" topical where possible.

The fun bit is searching for the pics on the net. I love my current "Sour grapes" one.

M

Old May 22nd 2005, 9:17 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

Ogry or is that orgy?
Oh hang on... I think I've had one too many of your red ones tonight- its spelt wrong innit! DOH!
Old May 22nd 2005, 9:17 pm
Merlot

Oh hang on... I think I've had one too many of your red ones tonight- its spelt wrong innit! DOH!
Sorry, could not resist.

M

Old May 22nd 2005, 9:21 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

Sorry, could not resist.

M
I want to put forward a suggestion for an addition to the 'smilies' on offer- we need one for people who feel like a right spanner!
Old May 22nd 2005, 9:25 pm
Merlot

I want to put forward a suggestion for an addition to the 'smilies' on offer- we need one for people who feel like a right spanner!
Don't be so hard on yourself, even I had to double check the spelling.

Nearly peeps time.

M

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.