Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Great personal website site

Great personal website site

Old May 23rd 2005, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all
Default Great personal website site

Hey there

With all that has been going on lately, it got me to thinking that setting up a family website where all my family and friends can log on and see what we are doing, no matter where they are in the world would be a good thing. Now, I am not a website developer and managed to come across this website that has already templates created. It has a place for journal entries (blogs) as well as a photo page. It is not free (approx £5 a month), but I think it is worth it. The good news is that you can password protect it so that only your friends and family can access it if that is the way you want it. You can also leave it public if you want.

The URL is www.babyjellybeans.com. It is an american company, and is primarily geared at babies, but with some imagination, you can set it up as a family website. It is customisable and there is a guestbook page as well for family to leave you well wishes.

Anyway, may not be to everyone's taste, but my family in South Africa, Oz and here in the UK think it is great.

Take care

Sarah