Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Great news you can now get this drink in Australia

Great news you can now get this drink in Australia

Old Apr 14th 2003, 4:46 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Great news you can now get this drink in Australia

Get right off your trolly now with this pick me up , goes for $60 a bottle I can see the young lads and lassies making this head banger the shooter.

Absinthe

Does absinthe really make the brain grow fondue? Absinthe, having been banned in most western countries since the early 1900s, seems to be making a comeback. Palirna U Zeleneho Stromu Absinth (sic) an absinthe made in the Czech Republic, is now on sale in Australia.

http://www.alsopreview.com/wine/mfflying.html

Old Apr 14th 2003, 7:39 am

bored_bean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Great news you can now get this drink in Australia

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Get right off your trolly now with this pick me up , goes for $60 a bottle I can see the young lads and lassies making this head banger the shooter.

Absinthe

Does absinthe really make the brain grow fondue? Absinthe, having been banned in most western countries since the early 1900s, seems to be making a comeback. Palirna U Zeleneho Stromu Absinth (sic) an absinthe made in the Czech Republic, is now on sale in Australia.

http://www.alsopreview.com/wine/mfflying.html
It's been on sale in Europe for some time now. It's not the real thing. Sorry to disappoint
Old Apr 15th 2003, 1:16 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bored_bean
It's been on sale in Europe for some time now. It's not the real thing. Sorry to disappoint
Another dream floats away , the sight of the lets scull and chuck up crew getting to heaven quicker gave me hope.

Old Apr 16th 2003, 3:44 am
Banned

Originally posted by bored_bean
The same as this I take it?

NEW drinks promising mind-altering effects are proving popular but have raised the ire of health officials.

Energy drink Naughty Boy claims to contain traces of the narcotic opium, while absinth, an alcoholic drink notorious for causing hallucinations and madness, is now available in WA after being banned for about 100 years.

http://www.sundaytimes.news.com.au/c...5E2761,00.html
Old Apr 16th 2003, 5:55 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

The same as this I take it?

NEW drinks promising mind-altering effects are proving popular but have raised the ire of health officials.

Energy drink Naughty Boy claims to contain traces of the narcotic opium, while absinth, an alcoholic drink notorious for causing hallucinations and madness, is now available in WA after being banned for about 100 years.

http://www.sundaytimes.news.com.au/c...5E2761,00.html
I think wee are on to what the OB puts in your Draught Horse Widdle!

Try saving some and trying it on the neighbours dog, if it chases it's tail, gnashes it's teeth and foams at the mouth then I would say that its a fair to certain that they are spiking your booze.
Old Apr 16th 2003, 7:01 am
Banned

Originally posted by Megalania
I think wee are on to what the OB puts in your Draught Horse Widdle!

Try saving some and trying it on the neighbours dog, if it chases it's tail, gnashes it's teeth and foams at the mouth then I would say that its a fair to certain that they are spiking your booze.

Well off soon to tank up on Draught Horse Widdle must keep the economy turning over the tax man takes the rest .
Nice to see the Brewers giving the drug trade a run for its money , never seen the point in using any mind destroying products except ale myself could this be Sod-Thems weapon of mass destruction?

Old Apr 16th 2003, 7:46 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Well off soon to tank up on Draught Horse Widdle must keep the economy turning over the tax man takes the rest .
Nice to see the Brewers giving the drug trade a run for its money , never seen the point in using any mind destroying products except ale myself could this be Sod-Thems weapon of mass destruction?

One thing more: try putting a pint of OB DHW behind a glass panel in front of the neighbours dog the evening after; if it becomes restless and frisky, salivates excessively and whines wistfully then the stuff is spiked for dead cert.

Repeat daily to maintain optimum guard dog performance.