Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Great British Weather

Great British Weather

Old Oct 24th 2004, 9:27 am
Cheeky

Default Re: Great British Weather

Hi Logan,

Yes I did read something like this on the imm. forum.
TBH it is difficult to gauge. Isnt there another website you can check for processing times?? I think its called austimeline; off the top of my head.

Things do seem to have gone through very quickly for us (and some other post Julys). The next bit we are waiting for is the AOS stage. So whether this will take a while who knows??

It will be interesting to see how things go!!

Cheeky

Originally Posted by logan
I have very similar sounding glasses, but it's great cos it looks like you've only got a wee glass of wine, in actual fact it's half a bottle! Have you heard the rumour that post july visas are now taking the old 8 month period to process? It was on a thread on "immigration", but no source of info was mentioned.

Old Oct 24th 2004, 9:39 am
wombat42

Originally Posted by Grayling
Hey
You weren't so complimentary about Adelaide the other day :

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=261501&page=2

G
l know, but the weathers not bad, dispite its faults.

Old Oct 24th 2004, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Hi Logan,

Yes I did read something like this on the imm. forum.
TBH it is difficult to gauge. Isnt there another website you can check for processing times?? I think its called austimeline; off the top of my head.

Things do seem to have gone through very quickly for us (and some other post Julys). The next bit we are waiting for is the AOS stage. So whether this will take a while who knows??

It will be interesting to see how things go!!

Cheeky
well good luck anyway and we will keep an eye on your progress. Off to dream and look at some aussie properties on the net.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 9:43 am
Cheeky

Aww thanks Logan!!

Good luck to you too!!

Nite, nite!! Hope ya dream of 'nice houses' and not (like me last nite) horrible spiders!!!

Cheeky!

Originally Posted by logan
well good luck anyway and we will keep an eye on your progress. Off to dream and look at some aussie properties on the net.

Old Oct 24th 2004, 9:45 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scotpandj
Ah the Great British sense of humour
tell you what you WILL miss it!

and you'll discover that there is such a thing as too much sun!! inconceivable now I know but just wait.........

beautiful fresh Summers instead of stifling heat and cowering in the A.C
and as for the rain sleeping in and hearing the rain pouring outside is great ...makes me real homesick though
Old Oct 24th 2004, 9:46 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wombat42
l know, but the weathers not bad, dispite its faults.
I will probably go there for a start as my son is going to let me have his house.

Carry on the 'good' work. I know you mean well

G
Old Oct 24th 2004, 10:35 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Wind & rain has just taken out my satellite signal. I was really enjoying 'Fooling Hitler'.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 12:39 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Wind & rain has just taken out my satellite signal. I was really enjoying 'Fooling Hitler'.
One word to describe why UK weather is so crap: "sleet"
Old Oct 24th 2004, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

jinxnkay is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by renth
One word to describe why UK weather is so crap: "sleet"
what about the golfball size hailstone we get in brisbane though. :scared:
i've yet to see it but apparently the sky turns green and all the cars make a mad dash to the petrol stations for cover.
i must admit i dont miss the rain one bit! it rained here for the first time in weeks last week and i couldnt help getting that depressed feeling thats conditioned into me when i hear rain. All the locals were loving it though.