Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Great analysis of Melbourne weather

Wikiposts

Great analysis of Melbourne weather

Old Jan 31st 2005, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Great analysis of Melbourne weather

Originally Posted by MarkMyWords
Did her flight arrive early? It's gone from hot, sunny and windy to cold, cloudy, rainy and windy in the past couple of hours. Changeable weather it most certainly has been today!
She's arriving at 5.30 in the morning, and guess who's got to go and get her

I've already prewarned her that it's going to be cold and wet when she gets off the plane so she'd better have something warm to wear when she walks out the door
Old Feb 1st 2005, 12:57 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Well Melbourne weather is excelling itself at the moment. Overnight it has been pissing it down and it was reported that the equivalent amount of rain fell overnight as compared to the whole of January. Also it has not stopped chucking down all day.

But hey were on tank water so my tank is filling up quite nicely
Old Feb 1st 2005, 1:07 pm
The Wonderdog

Ozger is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by HUP
Well Melbourne weather is excelling itself at the moment. Overnight it has been pissing it down and it was reported that the equivalent amount of rain fell overnight as compared to the whole of January. Also it has not stopped chucking down all day.

But hey were on tank water so my tank is filling up quite nicely

...as is my swimming pool. I had to top it up twice in January due to the evaporation....or leak causing the level to drop to the extent that the creepy crawly died from sucking in too much air