Gravy Granules

Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gravy Granules

Hi Guys

have been asked to bring some of these from the uk for someone.

I cannot tell from the official websites if I will be allowed to or not.
Does anyone know?

Help!

Steve
Old Aug 21st 2007, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

Pipers Mummy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Gravy Granules

I brought in Bisto granules and my family are always sending them to me no problem. When they are posted to me the package is always opened for inspection by quarantine (only the outer packaging, never the bisto) and then it is resealed and sent on to me.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:24 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pipers Mummy View Post
I brought in Bisto granules and my family are always sending them to me no problem. When they are posted to me the package is always opened for inspection by quarantine (only the outer packaging, never the bisto) and then it is resealed and sent on to me.
I've brought Bisto through in my luggage, always declared it, never had a problem
Old Aug 21st 2007, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Is the australian gravy really that bad?
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kezzabird View Post
YES ITS TERRIBLE!!!!!

I buy mine off the internet in bulk!!!

Angela
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 12:39 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kezzabird View Post
Gravox is like brown wallpaper paste

The best of a bad bunch is probably Greens gravy granules.

Loz x
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 1:23 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

greens gravy granules,i blame you lot ,someone reccomended before on here and i bought it.Had friends round for dinner on monday and it was shite,nasty,nasty taste.I thought gravox was better.
donna
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 3:04 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donna View Post
greens gravy granules,i blame you lot ,someone reccomended before on here and i bought it.Had friends round for dinner on monday and it was shite,nasty,nasty taste.I thought gravox was better.
donna
Oooops sorry Donna each to their own though. I can't stand the gravox muck but with Greens I add a dash of Wocestershire sauce and find it at least palatable.
Still the best way to make gravy is with the meat juices but 3 years at slimming world has made this a no no

Loz x
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 4:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, also find gravy is rubbish. Also tiny little tins that you need to use half a tub full to make it. Cant understand this because you can get quite a lot of things in the supermarket in larger sizes than norm. So why the hell is the gravy tins so tiny??

Ive got lots of kids and one of these tins last 5mins. Also tastes way inferior to Bisto. I used to bring loads of it in my suitcase when I lived abroad. Nobody ever batted an eyelid, so dont think airports feel its a meat product.

But Im trying to stick with Oz products, so trying to ge along with Oz gravy.

Have to admit we are enjoying Oz food, as we have been living abroad and the kids were practically drooling when we got to Perth, seeing a fish and chip shop, and a bakers with cakes and sausage rolls in it!

GEMS
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 4:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I have one word for you all

OXO's
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 5:10 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
I have one word for you all

OXO's
I can't understand why people can't make their own gravy, it ain't hard!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sme View Post
I can't understand why people can't make their own gravy, it ain't hard!
It is if you are a crap cook like me.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donna View Post
It is if you are a crap cook like me.

I'm a crap cook too. I'm Ok with things I've done a few times, but really bad at new things (until I get the hang of it)

I use oxo's and a bit of cornflour, it's really easy once you get the hang of it. Just have to practise a few times until you get it how you like it
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 6:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Making gravy is a piece of cake. Seriously guys, stop using this manufactured chemical crap and make your own. Without oxo cubes - puke
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 6:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moneypen20 View Post
Making gravy is a piece of cake. Seriously guys, stop using this manufactured chemical crap and make your own. Without oxo cubes - puke

I NEED oxo's

How do you do it without? come on educate me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.