Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A grade electricians license

A grade electricians license

Old Dec 4th 2007, 2:27 am
been here b4

hcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of light
Default A grade electricians license

[F][/FONT]
just taken and failed my a grade sparks license by 2%
its a little hard and I will pass with ease next time . if any one would like some heads up on taking the test and wots involved drop me an email and i will try to pass on as much as i can (with out giving the answers away of course)

tony
Old Dec 4th 2007, 2:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A grade electricians license

Originally Posted by hcmcman
[F][/font]
just taken and failed my a grade sparks license by 2%
its a little hard and I will pass with ease next time . if any one would like some heads up on taking the test and wots involved drop me an email and i will try to pass on as much as i can (with out giving the answers away of course)

tony

Which State, as they all have different tests.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 2:36 am
been here b4

hcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of light

haha sorry WA

Tony
Old Dec 4th 2007, 2:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hcmcman
haha sorry WA

Tony

Bummer about only being 2% off, I bet you're gutted!
Old Dec 4th 2007, 2:45 am
been here b4

Smile Re: A grade electricians license

life hands us these little problems to work through, I was a little sad but its all part of the big plan thats mapped out for all of us and am sure there is a reason. i didnt do to bad as i am not based in AU i live in Hong Kong and am not working let alone to Perth standards so i swatted up on the available books. its also been 25 years since i was at college and had to work out volt drop and current carrying capacities for strange cables that i have never seen b4.

and at the end of the day a glass of wine makes the world a nicer place hahaha

Tony