Grace's Meds

Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:28 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Grace's Meds

have been lost again.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grace's Meds

Originally Posted by Rooksie
have been lost again.
YOUR JOKING RIGHT!
OMG, SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT ROOKSIE ,WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW? :scared:
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:42 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

have been lost again.
You're having a Girraffe!

Surely
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:42 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

have been lost again.
OH BLOODY HELL, NO
That is what I have just shouted at the screen. Would not like to know what you feel like shouting. For crying out loud, what is going on???
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:46 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

have been lost again.
what how the hell, you tracked em all the way didnt you??

so sorry mate just dont know what to say
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:49 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

i got a tracking number, they were signed for on 29th december and i even got a name of the person who signedf for them. but ot email this morning to say they still havent been received.

bollox to the lot of it. dont care now
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:50 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

have been lost again.
Oh for goodness sake, this is unbelievable. You must be absolutely beyond furious, Rooks - what happens now????

Nicky
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:51 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Unbelievable really hope they sort it quickly and put your mind at ease.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:51 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

i got a tracking number, they were signed for on 29th december and i even got a name of the person who signedf for them. but ot email this morning to say they still havent been received.

have you replied quoting the name of the person who signed for em? maybe just a christmas cock up being closed and all
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:54 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Go and do something to take your mind off it until you're calmed down - you'll have to give them a call tonight - someone at that end needs to take responsibility to sort this out, especially if you know that they have been delivered and signed for. It'll get sorted, love, don't worry.

Nicky
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:55 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Rooksie you can get Amamda Vanstones e mail here.

http://www.minister.immi.gov.au/contact/index.htm

Shes the immigration minister, sit down & write a strong worded e mail to her.

Shes bloody useless but it might make you feel better.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:02 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

have been lost again.
Frickin buggery bollocks buggeration......

Unbelievable! I really don't know what to say.

Phone me.

D D xxxxx
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:02 am
In my own little world!

Originally Posted by Bordy
Rooksie you can get Amamda Vanstones e mail here.

http://www.minister.immi.gov.au/contact/index.htm

Shes the immigration minister, sit down & write a strong worded e mail to her.

Shes bloody useless but it might make you feel better.

Bordy, are you smoking the waccy baccy, mate? By all means write an email, Rooksie, but for Gods sake, don't send it until you've calmed down!

Nicky
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:07 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Bordy, are you smoking the waccy baccy, mate? By all means write an email, Rooksie, but for Gods sake, don't send it until you've calmed down!

Nicky

Maybe I should write it myself, I'm a citizen now but thats never stopped her deporting folk before.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 10:18 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

mate they take forever to get from the mail room to the people they r supposed to....been holidays and all...hang on in there go tell em to check the mail again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.