Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gourmet eating in Melbourne

Gourmet eating in Melbourne

Old Apr 7th 2005, 10:26 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gourmet eating in Melbourne

This one is specially for Hevs and HUP - we have just unloaded the images off the camera from our Melbourne trip (so that we can take photos of the new house when we move in).
And guess what we came up with......proof that you can get a really top-notch meal at their 5 star hotel........they spared no expense when feeding their guests........a dish of highly expensive, tastefully arranged.....LETTUCE!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Gourmet eating in Melbourne-lettuce-chez-garrett.jpg  
Old Apr 7th 2005, 10:41 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gourmet eating in Melbourne

Thanks Poll!! You made us looke well tight, the bowl looks like it would feed one person

Don't you have any nice pics to show the ladies and gentlemen?? (not of my scabby house though :scared: )
Old Apr 7th 2005, 10:44 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't take any of the house actually, but I have found this one........
Attached Thumbnails Gourmet eating in Melbourne-dsc01557.jpg  
Old Apr 7th 2005, 10:46 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by hevs
Thanks Poll!! You made us looke well tight, the bowl looks like it would feed one person
I was just about to say the same hevs.

That lot wouldn't feed our dog...yer tight buggar

Makes ne wonder ye Southerners are bloody thin

Old Apr 7th 2005, 10:49 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Was that before or after it crapped? (the bird i mean )
Old Apr 7th 2005, 10:50 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
I was just about to say the same hevs.

That lot wouldn't feed our dog...yer tight buggar

Makes ne wonder ye Southerners are bloody thin
Its just the plates next to it are very big

LOL thin!! I wish
Old Apr 7th 2005, 10:52 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana

What's that strange lump on the parrot's arse??
Old Apr 7th 2005, 10:53 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Its just the plates next to it are very big

LOL thin!! I wish
Aye....and yer table's built for a giant too eh

Yer tight begga

Old Apr 7th 2005, 10:56 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by jayr
What's that strange lump on the parrot's arse??
LOL, you're gonna be in trouble
Old Apr 7th 2005, 11:06 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Aye....and yer table's built for a giant too eh
No, thats my very nice pink formica work top, its about 3 feet long and half a foot wide!! When i rip it out i will get it into the Melbourne museum i'm sure!!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 11:09 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

No, thats my very nice pink formica work top, its about 3 feet long and half a foot wide!! When i rip it out i will get it into the Melbourne museum i'm sure!!
Sod the museum...I'll have it.

Melbourne's posh compared to what we got here in Qld

Old Apr 7th 2005, 11:12 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Sod the museum...I'll have it.

Melbourne's posh compared to what we got here in Qld
Yeah i know, we got these posh toilets that are inside the house and everything!!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 11:15 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Yeah i know, we got these posh toilets that are inside the house and everything!!
BLIMEY......now that IS posh...

But then we got wallabies and koala's to wipe our ar*e on.....wot you got?

Old Apr 7th 2005, 11:25 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Drop bears
Old Apr 8th 2005, 12:02 am

Flying Banana is an unknown quantity at this point

BLIMEY......now that IS posh...

Lettuce???!???............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.