Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

gotta love the Taxman

gotta love the Taxman

Old Mar 17th 2006, 5:24 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light
Default gotta love the Taxman

only did my online 2004-05 assessment on monday, sent Csi vouchers tuesday!! £8000+ rebate in me account today super smashing lovely
Lol only did it because I was fined £100 for being late with it
Old Mar 17th 2006, 5:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: gotta love the Taxman

Originally Posted by paulf

only did my online 2004-05 assessment on monday, sent Csi vouchers tuesday!! £8000+ rebate in me account today super smashing lovely
Lol only did it because I was fined £100 for being late with it
Can't be bad.

Where's my tax form I know it's here somewhere
Old Mar 17th 2006, 7:58 pm
Legal immigrant

Lee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond repute

Same here, didnt remember to do it till i got the fine, filled it in that night online they owe me £190 got the cheque about 3 days later, then yesterday got the statement saying i didnt owe them the fine anymore
wish mine had been £8000 though
Jon
Old Mar 17th 2006, 8:04 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lee Family
Same here, didnt remember to do it till i got the fine, filled it in that night online they owe me £190 got the cheque about 3 days later, then yesterday got the statement saying i didnt owe them the fine anymore
wish mine had been £8000 though
Jon
Do you reckon they will take the fine automatically or do I still send them a cheque.
Old Mar 18th 2006, 12:47 am
Just Joined

Exiled Gooner is an unknown quantity at this point

The fine is only if you owe tax. It's waived if they owe you money
Old Mar 18th 2006, 11:35 am
Legal immigrant

Lee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond reputeLee Family has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulf
Do you reckon they will take the fine automatically or do I still send them a cheque.
As above, i never sent them the fine, and got the final statement back with the fine cancelled because they owed me money
Old Mar 18th 2006, 2:02 pm
?????????

Originally Posted by Lee Family
As above, i never sent them the fine, and got the final statement back with the fine cancelled because they owed me money
Sweeeeet thanks