Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

got visa yee haa

Wikiposts

got visa yee haa

Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:06 am
Des
Des

Des is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really niceDes is just really nice
Default Re: got visa yee haa

Originally Posted by task
we got the call from the agent visa granted Perth hear we come.
what a roller coaster ride and its not finished. :scared:
cheers task
hey

fantastic news and when are you off to perth???, congratulations!!!!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:27 am
BE Enthusiast

geordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Fantastic news!!!!

so where can i get a great chinese in newcastle??

10 dec Newcastle v Arsenal here we come!!!!
congats task!!! all of the chineses on stowell stret ( chhina town) are fairly good and right next to st james, the mandarin, ming dynasty and king neptune are our favs.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic News - have you decided on a location in Perth?
angela
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:38 am
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Fantastic news!!!!

so where can i get a great chinese in newcastle??

10 dec Newcastle v Arsenal here we come!!!!
cheers as geordiegirl 2 says all the chinkys are on stowell st right next door to the toons ground.
my boys going to that game with his footy club,to see Owen score a hat trick
not henry (i hope).
should be a good game 53,000 mad Geordie's.
cheers everyone task
Old Nov 30th 2005, 2:13 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: got visa yee haa

Originally Posted by Angela Marie
angela

Congratulations!!!

My hubby and I are just busy with all the mess of papers to send off to TRA! :scared:
Hopefully everything will go well, wish us luck!

cheers
Old Nov 30th 2005, 2:23 am
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Congratulations!!!

My hubby and I are just busy with all the mess of papers to send off to TRA! :scared:
Hopefully everything will go well, wish us luck!

cheers
Hi welcome to this mad forum some great info can be had,just ask and some one will know the answer.
good luck task
Old Nov 30th 2005, 2:26 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi welcome to this mad forum some great info can be had,just ask and some one will know the answer.
good luck task
Thanks!
I found this forum not so long ago and have to say it's brilliant!!!
Already read lots of very good and helpful tips!

cheers
Old Nov 30th 2005, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Angela Marie
angela
Hi Angela dont know about a location but we have a map of Perth and all the areas.
Looking at the real estate web site,then referring to the map.
Schools are important so a few questions will be asked on this site later.we have till July13 to enter oz
good luck with your application task
Old Nov 30th 2005, 2:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh - that's not long away! - good luck with organising
and your new life.
angela
Old Nov 30th 2005, 2:37 am
ged
Forum Regular

ged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really niceged is just really nice

Hi Angela dont know about a location but we have a map of Perth and all the areas.
Looking at the real estate web site,then referring to the map.
Schools are important so a few questions will be asked on this site later.we have till July13 to enter oz
good luck with your application task
Congrats, all the best. Friends of ours moved to Perth end of Sept and love it, they won,t be coming back to the UK thats for sure.

Ged