Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Got Visa, preparation for migration.

Got Visa, preparation for migration.

Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:06 pm
Just Joined

rahulvermaforu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got Visa, preparation for migration.

Created this thread to discuss about what todo and take care before reaching Australia. Discuss here about everything about accomodation, job, lifestyle, documents that must be carried etc etc.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:10 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Got Visa, preparation for migration.

Hi All, I got my Visa and planning to be there in August. I am still not able to decide from where I should start. I am thinking about Sydney and Melbourne. As I am computing professional needs your suggestion that which city can offer me a nice job with no more difficulties and easy settlement.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rahulvermaforu
Created this thread to discuss about what todo and take care before reaching Australia. Discuss here about everything about accomodation, job, lifestyle, documents that must be carried etc etc.
Congratulations Rahul

Your starting point should be this:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345774

I wish you a very good luck with your move.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:12 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ronan_in_Oz
Congratulations Rahul

Your starting point should be this:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345774

I wish you a very good luck with your move.
Thanks ronan,

You posted exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks a lot.

Cheers.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rahulvermaforu
Thanks ronan,

You posted exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks a lot.

Cheers.
You are welcome buddy.

If you search through this forum using keywords like Sydney, Melbourne, Jobs, Cost of living, accommodation, salary, crime etc you would get plenty of threads and I'm sure you will get answers to most of your questions.

All the best again.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:19 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'll move this to the Lifestyle forum
Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:33 pm
Just Joined

satishvemuri is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi rahul! its easy ! don't worry. i worked i Australia for 4 yrs! Sydney and Melbourne both are good cities.. but when u compare Sydney is expensive and Melbourne less !

U can get good jobs in Melbourne and Sydney.You can stay in Motel for 2 days which costs u around 150$ then u can go to any university most of the indan students will help you initially.
once u got the place to live then u can find a house or partner to share the accommodation.

all the best ..

satish

Last edited by Pollyana; Jul 7th 2009 at 3:24 pm. Reason: email address removed
Old Jul 8th 2009, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

Ramzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by satishvemuri
Hi rahul! its easy ! don't worry. i worked i Australia for 4 yrs! Sydney and Melbourne both are good cities.. but when u compare Sydney is expensive and Melbourne less !

U can get good jobs in Melbourne and Sydney.You can stay in Motel for 2 days which costs u around 150$ then u can go to any university most of the indan students will help you initially.
once u got the place to live then u can find a house or partner to share the accommodation.

all the best ..

satish
Hi Satish,

Do you know any links to find a good motel?

Thanks,
Ramzi.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 7:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ramzi
Hi Satish,

Do you know any links to find a good motel?

Thanks,
Ramzi.
This might help...

http://www.wotif.com/

Ronan