Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Got TRA approval

Got TRA approval

Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

RichnKim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got TRA approval

Well the Wife has 1 Month 28days using fast track if anyone is interested. Now can finally applie going under Sub Class 139.

So by the information I can gleen from this site. It could take anywhere between 4 to 18 months.

But hey, it feels like we have made a start
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:36 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got TRA approval

Originally posted by RichnKim
Well the Wife has 1 Month 28days using fast track if anyone is interested. Now can finally applie going under Sub Class 139.

So by the information I can gleen from this site. It could take anywhere between 4 to 18 months.

Many Congratulations on your TRA. The long wait starts after the main application goes in. Hope your not impatient by nature
:scared:

Debbie
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

Unfortunatly I am waiting for the TRA seemed like forever
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default RichnKim

Unfortunatly I am waiting for the TRA seemed like forever

Hi Rich and kim
congratulations on passing your tra great feeling eh? we're just about ready to send off the main app. are you front loading meds/p.checks?
where you hoping to go? what do you do?
best of luck
rach, mark and chanelle
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

Hi NoSuchLuck

Not going to Front load. On advice from Agent (Concept Australia) Hoping to be out there this time next year so eldest Daughter can start her first year at School in OZ. Are you fron loading what Type of Visa are you applying for ?

Rich
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:52 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Well done there. I'm expecting to hear back about mine over the next few weeks. *fingers crossed*

[i]So by the information I can gleen from this site. It could take anywhere between 4 to 18 months.

...that's the bit that gets to me the most. 4 to 18 months, give or take 6 months. I could be leaving anywhere from next april up to some time in 2005/6. Now where should i start planning this great adventure?

ah well.... time to save some money, i think i'm gonna need every penny!

all the best.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default richnkim

Hi NoSuchLuck

Not going to Front load. On advice from Agent (Concept Australia) Hoping to be out there this time next year so eldest Daughter can start her first year at School in OZ. Are you fron loading what Type of Visa are you applying for ?

Rich
Hi again
don't think we are going to front load very tempted though!
just waiting for mortgage statement to send off with main app. as we will have to put the bond money up to claim the bonus points (due to age).
We are going on a skilled independent pr visa (139 isn't it?). hubby is a plasterer and has been approved by tra. We are hoping to go to an outer suburb of Brisbane!
best of luck to you
rach
Old Oct 9th 2003, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

Hi ScutterUK
Saw your name on the timeline. Best Of luck

Rich
Old Oct 9th 2003, 12:18 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Hi ScutterUK
Saw your name on the timeline. Best Of luck

Rich

cheers for that rich. Austimeline is a great place to really get confused.

Someone mentioned on here a while back that jan to jun was the best time to send in your main application. Something to do with end of year targets being met in june. So fingers crossed we shall both have a fast response.

Leigh
Old Oct 9th 2003, 12:31 pm
Adelaide here we come

kittenlips is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!

My hubby got his TRA back last week too. Application being sent off end of this week! We are going under the designated area sponsorship route. But I am sure we will have a long wait as our agent told us that Adelaide are going very slow at the moment! Oh well, such is life!
Welcome to the gang

Theresa
Old Oct 9th 2003, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rich & Kim

Congrats on your TRA. Good luck with your application.

footie chick
Old Oct 9th 2003, 5:21 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rich & Kim , well done feels good does'nt it? we got ours back on 26 sept agent sending main app front loaded this week.
Good luck with the next bit.
P.S. We're 139 too lets hope they're quick eh?
Old Oct 9th 2003, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by scutterUK
cheers for that rich. Austimeline is a great place to really get confused.

Someone mentioned on here a while back that jan to jun was the best time to send in your main application. Something to do with end of year targets being met in june. So fingers crossed we shall both have a fast response.

Leigh

Hi!

We are hoping for the same thing....

Should be TRA reply time, anytime now, and then main app in....
Hoping that this co-incides with Dimia having to get their quota furfilled by June.

Fingers crossed too.
Old Oct 9th 2003, 7:50 pm
life begins again...

Originally posted by steandleigh
Hi!

We are hoping for the same thing....

Should be TRA reply time, anytime now, and then main app in....
Hoping that this co-incides with Dimia having to get their quota furfilled by June.

Fingers crossed too.
only another month to go, TRA should be in touch by then (i hope )
Old Oct 9th 2003, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Ha-ha!!

It's neck and neck......

Race you to the finishing line........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.