Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Got them thar sticker thingys

Got them thar sticker thingys

Old Sep 25th 2003, 1:48 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Thumbs up Got them thar sticker thingys

And its only taken me two months to get round to it. Got there at 9, out by half-past.

H.Garrett, Pollyana and Badgers...you were all correct (not that I ever doubted you) the place shuts at 11...lazy buggers.
Old Sep 25th 2003, 1:50 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Chippy! Nice little sticker isn't it!

Now you make sure you don't get too cheerful celebrating - otherwise you might put some silly posts on here and upset The Serious People.......

Old Sep 25th 2003, 2:01 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Pollyana
Well done Chippy! Nice little sticker isn't it!

Now you make sure you don't get too cheerful celebrating - otherwise you might put some silly posts on here and upset The Serious People.......

Me & silly posts...we're no strangers.
Old Sep 25th 2003, 2:05 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, yes, have been a little frivulous in your time haven't you! Its not good enough you know, we are all supposed to hang around here looking depressed.......
Old Sep 25th 2003, 2:08 pm
WBB

yes i have just returned from the doctors with a script, im now considering whether to take the bottle or not.

Old Sep 25th 2003, 2:09 pm
WBB

Default Re: Got them thar sticker thingys

Originally posted by chippy
And its only taken me two months to get round to it. Got there at 9, out by half-past.

H.Garrett, Pollyana and Badgers...you were all correct (not that I ever doubted you) the place shuts at 11...lazy buggers.

btw congrats mr chipmiester on your sticky things, i normally leave my sticky things in the washing basket for mrs welsh girl to wash but each to his own.

Old Sep 25th 2003, 2:09 pm
Badge

chippy
the work ethic is lazy at Aussie House - in keeping with that nation of idle people that call themselves Aussies...

by waiting 2 months to get your ass down to London you are therefore merely practising..

badgers

PS Did you look BOTH ways before crossing the street?

Old Sep 25th 2003, 3:09 pm
Home and Happy

Street??? You mean theres a street outside Aus House? So busy looking at the visa thingie when I went there that I didn't even notice - did wonder what all that hooting was around me though.....!
Old Sep 25th 2003, 5:21 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Chippy, you finally got round to it then. What do they do after 11am is what i want to know, they don't process visas anymore???
I know, they hop on a train to Brighton so they can have a barbie on the beach for lunch, saves em getting homesick!!!
Old Sep 25th 2003, 6:16 pm
I'm lovin' it

Originally posted by h garrett
Well done Chippy, you finally got round to it then. What do they do after 11am is what i want to know, they don't process visas anymore???
I know, they hop on a train to Brighton so they can have a barbie on the beach for lunch, saves em getting homesick!!!
I think they all go to their 'other' jobs working behind the bars around London.
Old Sep 25th 2003, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by chippy
I think they all go to their 'other' jobs working behind the bars around London.
Pleased to see you have your sticky things Chippy.

Whisky
Old Sep 25th 2003, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done chippy looks like we both have cause for celebration as my migration consultant rang me today telling me he has mine.He is sending it special delivery today,we are now definitly flying out on 7/11/03:scared:
Old Sep 25th 2003, 6:42 pm
I'm lovin' it

Originally posted by badgersmount
chippy
the work ethic is lazy at Aussie House - in keeping with that nation of idle people that call themselves Aussies...

by waiting 2 months to get your ass down to London you are therefore merely practising..

badgers

PS Did you look BOTH ways before crossing the street?
Did'nt need to. I just rode my motorbike through the front doors, right up to the counter and bellowed,"Oi, convict. Visa NOW!"

Then calmly rode a lap of honour round the Strand.
Old Sep 25th 2003, 6:47 pm
I'm lovin' it

Originally posted by whisky
Pleased to see you have your sticky things Chippy.

Whisky
There's a lot of sexual inuendo flying around this site at the moment. It's not just you Madam Whisky it's all your little chums as well.

Too many of these story things you all keep doing, methinks.Its letting your imaginations run wild.
Old Sep 25th 2003, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

well done chippers!
Don't see what's wrong with sticky things though...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.