Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Got someone lined up to rent the house already!

Got someone lined up to rent the house already!

Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:27 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Got someone lined up to rent the house already!

Well I am so pleased today.

We fly to Sydney on 30th March and have decided to rent our UK house out. Well the Estate Agents called around on Wed and we got a phone call tonight saying they've got someone to rent it already without even seeing it! They're paying top whack and want it for at least 2 years! Can't believe it. That is one less thing to worry about!

Now back to my wine!

Last edited by tygwyn; Feb 3rd 2006 at 8:30 pm. Reason: error in title
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 8:28 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got someone lined up the rent the house already!

Originally Posted by tygwyn
Well I am so pleased today.

We fly to Sydney on 30th March and have decided to rent our UK house out. Well the Estate Agents called around on Wed and we got a phone call tonight saying they've got someone to rent it already without even seeing it! They're paying top whack and want it for at least 2 years! Can't believe it. That is one less thing to worry about!

Now back to my wine!
well done you!