Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Got rid of my bloody mother - new life starts NOW!!

Got rid of my bloody mother - new life starts NOW!!

Old Feb 29th 2004, 8:02 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough
Default Got rid of my bloody mother - new life starts NOW!!

My bloody mother has been unceremoniously dumped back at my sisters and we are back in New Plymouth ON OUR OWN - our new life starts right now!

Nick is off at his first day at work which means that my addiction to BE can be indulged without comment - it has been murder this past week - no hours to spend at the computer.

It is terrible - I have lost a whole week of post count!

Apart from that not much news - the dog has kennel cough in the UK but apparently it won't stop her flying out next week (can't wait) - the trip back from Rotorua where my sister lives took 6 hours because of the storms the night beore last - and that was after having to chainsaw our way out of her drive as a massive tree had come crashing down.

Better get off and do my Kiwi housewifey things!!
Old Feb 29th 2004, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Come on now girl get off that computer and go and make that poor mans dinner - he has been working all day you know

Phew! Pollster
I bet that was a relief - I bet you would have driven 26 hours to get rid of her lol

Well, go and put your feet up now and have a nice coffee.
Old Feb 29th 2004, 8:14 pm
WBB

Default Re: Got rid of my bloody mother - new life starts NOW!!

will we be seeing a bit more of you on here again then poll? i was beginning to think you were going to do a disappearing act.

Old Feb 29th 2004, 8:15 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollster

Nick is off at his first day at work which means that my addiction to BE can be indulged without comment - it has been murder this past week - no hours to spend at the computer.

It is terrible - I have lost a whole week of post count!
so know how that feels
I'm off to do aussie house wife things now.
Enjoy Yourself Poll
Old Feb 29th 2004, 8:15 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollster
My bloody mother has been unceremoniously dumped back at my sisters and we are back in New Plymouth ON OUR OWN - our new life starts right now!
New life starts right here right now Good luck to you and well done

PS. Hope Mum is OK back at sisters