Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Got Pr Visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got Pr Visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 20th 2004, 6:43 am
Redland Bay - 22/06/04

LaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud of
Talking Got Pr Visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What can i say we got an email today from case officer in reply to our enquiry to say it has been granted and the letter sent yesterday.FANTASTIC!!!!
buyers were threatening to pull out if we didn't exchange by friday,we can now and hope to leave 16 /17 june for brisbane/gold coast ,still to decide.
Applied mid feb as rgn/rm, renewed medicals 22 april,so not too long to wait.We have 3 boys(12,9,6) and they are so excited this morning the middle one is doing a placido domingo impression singing around the house.
Any advice for now onwards???

tonight
Old May 20th 2004, 6:52 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Got Pr Visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by LaraandBryn
tonight
The sounds like a good start.
Then hang on tight to the rollercoaster!

Congrats to you all.
Old May 20th 2004, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

thebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the roughthebarkers is a jewel in the rough

What can i say we got an email today from case officer in reply to our enquiry to say it has been granted and the letter sent yesterday.FANTASTIC!!!!
buyers were threatening to pull out if we didn't exchange by friday,we can now and hope to leave 16 /17 june for brisbane/gold coast ,still to decide.
Applied mid feb as rgn/rm, renewed medicals 22 april,so not too long to wait.We have 3 boys(12,9,6) and they are so excited this morning the middle one is doing a placido domingo impression singing around the house.

tonight
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
WELL DONE !!!!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!
cant wait till thats us
Old May 20th 2004, 6:54 am
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

Congratulations A big piece of advice is to bottle this feeling so that when it gets a bit stressful (which it will at times) all you have to do is take a sniff Also start writing your lists of things there's a good link on here if you do a search. Best of all just enjoy it
Old May 20th 2004, 8:56 am

aidbish is an unknown quantity at this point

well done and good luck.
Old May 20th 2004, 8:59 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

tonight
Congratulations...need to ask though, what do you mean by rgn/rm?
Old May 20th 2004, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

hoorah for you all

arlenexx
Old May 20th 2004, 12:02 pm
Redland Bay - 22/06/04

LaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud of

RGN is registered general nurse RM is registered midwife,

have been to town to purchase summer type clothes for oz trying to let it all sink in but its so hard not to tell everyone.

the thought of all the sorting out scares me:scared:
Old May 20th 2004, 12:08 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!!

Good luck with your planning, and dont forget to pack a cardi....its chilly here at night now!!!
Old May 20th 2004, 12:12 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

RGN is registered general nurse RM is registered midwife,

have been to town to purchase summer type clothes for oz trying to let it all sink in but its so hard not to tell everyone.

the thought of all the sorting out scares me:scared:
Gotcha; thanks for clearing that up.
Old May 20th 2004, 12:13 pm
Redland Bay - 22/06/04

cardis are something I have alot of and thick coats shall i bring them just in case.
will my boys need their parkers???
perhaps I can put the parkers over their shorts!!!!
been hot here in kent last few days 26 deg and sunny but looks like its changing now.
Old May 20th 2004, 12:17 pm
Bite my shiny metal ass!

treefrog is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! Don't forget your sunnies!

Best wishes, jen & dave
Old May 20th 2004, 12:20 pm
Redland Bay - 22/06/04

thanks will need lots of sunnies as i'm always sitting on them
cheers
Old May 20th 2004, 12:27 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

cardis are something I have alot of and thick coats shall i bring them just in case.
will my boys need their parkers???
perhaps I can put the parkers over their shorts!!!!
been hot here in kent last few days 26 deg and sunny but looks like its changing now.

Lara,
I left all of my coats and woolies with MIL as I didnt expect to need them, but trust me, it can be really properly chilly at night (especially on night duty!!!) so bring a couple!
Michaela
Old May 20th 2004, 12:56 pm
Redland Bay - 22/06/04

Michaela
thanks for the warning I'll bring the lot as we are shipping everything,then i can get rid if i find we don't need them .
thanks for the advice
by the way where are you working is it close/ how many shifts whats the pay after tax.
I qualified in 89 and have worked since so should have full increments,not interested in sisters post as i don't want stress at present,would like to do day surgery or IVF/fertility work at first,probably go with the agency that offered me work or will contact greenslopes again as they were my sponsors last year.
any ideas
cheers
lara

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.