Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

got police checks back 5 days from NSY !!!

got police checks back 5 days from NSY !!!

Old May 17th 2003, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default got police checks back 5 days from NSY !!!

Hi,

When we applied for our police checks on Monday and I put a little sticker on stating the date we needed them back in OZ by, it worked. When I phoned them yesterday (I have no patience) they said they had been signed off and we got them in the post this morning.

That's amazing so a little hint for those put on a little note with the date.

So amazingly we now are waiting for our medicals next Friday and collect them and that should hopefully be it.

I also have a number for NSY they are really nice when I phoned if anyone wants it, it doesn't go through a recorded message it gets right to them.
Old May 17th 2003, 7:50 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: got police checks back 5 days from NSY !!!

Originally posted by Carrianne
Hi,

When we applied for our police checks on Monday and I put a little sticker on stating the date we needed them back in OZ by, it worked. When I phoned them yesterday (I have no patience) they said they had been signed off and we got them in the post this morning.

That's amazing so a little hint for those put on a little note with the date.

So amazingly we now are waiting for our medicals next Friday and collect them and that should hopefully be it.

I also have a number for NSY they are really nice when I phoned if anyone wants it, it doesn't go through a recorded message it gets right to them.

So.......what's the magic number?
Old May 17th 2003, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

0207 230 2966 I was just cheeky as usual but I got what I wanted.
Old May 17th 2003, 8:05 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Carrianne
0207 230 2966 I was just cheeky as usual but I got what I wanted.
Thanks Carriane.

Steve.
Old May 17th 2003, 10:02 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Thanks Carriane.

Steve.
yeah

Thanks Carrianne. I will call them today as ours are likely not to come back until after the date we need them in Oz.

Jo
Old May 17th 2003, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

your welcome
Old May 17th 2003, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I must admit I am feeling insanely jealous at hearing that you have got them back so quick

I have been waiting 33 days , I faxed them yesterday ( think I sent it to the wrong place) rang them later on, also got through tot he wrong section and now I will go through the whole process again on mONday.

I am P****d o** big time where are my police checks?

Sorry I am not moaning at you I am just a little bit stressed at the moment.

I don't think they are open at weekends so not much point ringing them today.

I will now go off and sulk!!
Old May 17th 2003, 10:58 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by tinaj
I must admit I am feeling insanely jealous at hearing that you have got them back so quick

I have been waiting 33 days , I faxed them yesterday ( think I sent it to the wrong place) rang them later on, also got through tot he wrong section and now I will go through the whole process again on mONday.

No they are not open today as I have already rung this morning.

Will try again on Monday.

Jo
Old May 17th 2003, 11:05 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Yeah i hav'nt been waiting quite as long as you (3 weeks today), and im starting to get a bit impatient. I can't beleive NSY has that man of these forms to process does it??

I might give em a ring on monday....

Cheers for the number.

Pete.
Old May 17th 2003, 12:44 pm
will be there soon!!!!!

debs&tim is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
My police checks took 36 days (no convictions) in fact they state they have never heard of me!!!!!! (such a creep)
Tim's came back on day 40 so sending off to Agent Monday.
So it shouldn't be long now Tina.
Chin up!
Good luck to all
Debs
Old May 17th 2003, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry to hear that, I was reluctant to just let mine go given they way everyone spoke about the timescale. It is stressful, so I note on them nothing ventured nothing gained and it worked.

I hope you get yours shortly everyone - goodluck

Carrianne x