Reload this Page >

Got police certs

Got police certs

Old May 24th 2003, 8:11 am
ems
Forum Regular

ems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got police certs

Hurrah, got our police certs back today. Took 23 days. Hubbie out, so got me to open his (seemed worried for some reason !?)

Anyway, another step closer........

Em
Old May 24th 2003, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Location: From Port Talbot, South Wales to Ascot Vale, Melbourne
jonah66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got police certs

Originally posted by ems
Hurrah, got our police certs back today. Took 23 days. Hubbie out, so got me to open his (seemed worried for some reason !?)

Em
Congrats ems.
Old May 24th 2003, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

dibrucewillis is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news.

I sent ours 15 days ago,and I have noticed that the cheque hasn't been cleared yet.Do you know if this is normal

Thanks
Diane

Originally posted by ems

Em
Old May 24th 2003, 9:52 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by dibrucewillis
Great news.

I sent ours 15 days ago,and I have noticed that the cheque hasn't been cleared yet.Do you know if this is normal

Thanks
Diane
Same here. Does it depend on the police force. Ours had to be written to North Yorkshire Police
Old May 24th 2003, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point

Once the cheque has cleared you will get a receipt of acknowledgement.

THen the trick is to phone your local station where u got the form and tell them to fax it over to NSY.

Phone NSY after that and ask them to process it the same day - as it is already in front of them.

Worth a try - got mine through in 3 days after chasing them up! Altoghether it took 25 (including the time I didnt chase them up)

Cheers

Anth
Old May 24th 2003, 9:17 pm
Now in Tauranga

ratliffe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default no worries

Mine took 52 days!!!!!!!
Its because they have had a big big influx of people wanting to migrate so they have loads to do.
it doesnt matter what force it is as it gets sent to scotland yard.normally as a rule it should take no longer than 40 days,dont worry people who havent received yours yet,is was like that and it did. if you get too worried you can also call the number on your ''we are dealing with it'' letter they will help.
cheers Gavin
Old May 25th 2003, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

stooly is an unknown quantity at this point

59 days and counting. Ten phone calls and the last time managed to get the name of the perosn at the other end of the phone.
Surely they are taking the michael by Tuesday morning it will be 61 days and I shall darken they telephone line again if the postie does not deliver.
Samantha