British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   got passports back today (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/got-passports-back-today-465075/)

jwood Jul 10th 2007 1:17 pm

got passports back today

Hi all
we got our passports back today with visas in.:thumbsup:
We also have a veiwing arranged for 3pm TODAY and the house isn't even finished yet. Ahwell we're not leaving for OZ till February so i don't care if they don't like it. It's advertised on right move.com and you can see that the rendering isn't done and she is coming from London to veiw so she must be interested.
Apparently she's re-locating for work.
I hope she does't insult me by putting in a stupid offer.It's already been under valued so she will be getting a bargain anyway.
will let you know how i get on later if your intersted that is.
Jackie

midwife2be Jul 10th 2007 1:46 pm

Re: got passports back today

Good luck with the viewing, (yes we are interested :p.)

Only because I havent had one yet and am insanely jealous!!!!!!!

hollykimalan Jul 10th 2007 1:58 pm

Hope everything goes well with the viewing.
We are just at the skills assessment bit, and to be honest the visa in passport bit seems very far off!
Hope all goes well!
A+K
x

jwood Jul 10th 2007 2:21 pm

Hi, they have just left, said thanks for the viewing we'll be in touch. They asked about the trains that run past the house, commented on the size of the garden, liked the shower room, bathroom and bedrooms. Personaly i think they were being polite due to the area - we're on a council estate which in parts looks like a typical council estate.
Well we will just have to wait for feedback if we get any.
Thanks Jackie

sarahntonygoingtooz Jul 10th 2007 5:06 pm

Fingers crossed for you that they come up with a decent offer!!

jwood Jul 11th 2007 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by sarahntonygoingtooz (Post 5036654)
Fingers crossed for you that they come up with a decent offer!!

just had feed back, the couple who viewed yesterday have decided that although our house is the biggest and best they had seen all day the house is too close to the railway line.:confused:

midwife2be Jul 11th 2007 1:41 pm

aaaawwww, thats a shame - you never know they may be back if nothing else turns up, fingers crossed :D

TeresaG Jul 11th 2007 2:03 pm

Thats a shame.

chmaiden Jul 11th 2007 2:33 pm

we got ours back today as well !!! thing is they now go straight back in the post as they expire early next year and figured easyier to get a new british passport whilst in the UK!