Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Got passports back

Got passports back

Old Oct 13th 2005, 5:59 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Got passports back

Well the passports arrived back from london today took 7 working days ,just emailed a copy of the visas to the travel agent so they can sort out 40kgs baggage for us !
Old Oct 13th 2005, 6:01 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got passports back

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Well the passports arrived back from london today took 7 working days ,just emailed a copy of the visas to the travel agent so they can sort out 40kgs baggage for us !

Excellent all systems goooooooooo
Jane x
Old Oct 13th 2005, 6:04 pm

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Excellent all systems goooooooooo
Jane x
Lookin that way packers arrive 6 days b4 xmass then fly out 8th jan

Just got to sell car, bike .house etc
Old Oct 13th 2005, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Great news!!!
jacqui
Old Oct 13th 2005, 6:37 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Great isn't it?! I keep looking at my visa.

Good luck with selling the house, car etc

Gina
Old Oct 13th 2005, 6:38 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Can't wait until it's my turn bet it's feeling very real now. and so exciting
Old Oct 13th 2005, 6:40 pm

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Great isn't it?! I keep looking at my visa.

Good luck with selling the house, car etc

Gina
Don't really look any different to my old one from the early nineties , but i have looked at about a zillion times tonight
Old Oct 13th 2005, 6:42 pm

Originally Posted by mandi248
Can't wait until it's my turn bet it's feeling very real now. and so exciting
Dimia phoned me at work too, got my visa about 2 weeks later good luck with yours
Old Oct 13th 2005, 6:42 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Don't really look any different to my old one from the early nineties , but i have looked at about a zillion times tonight
is that all, bet you've looked at it more times than that just don't want to admit it, you sad sad person I'm as jealous as hell
Old Oct 13th 2005, 6:43 pm

is that all, bet you've looked at it more times than that just don't want to admit it, you sad sad person I'm as jealous as hell
Yours is coming
Old Oct 13th 2005, 6:52 pm
nursey

Yours is coming
Have sent you some karma thanks. Our HR dept sent off an e-mail today to them confirming who I am. So guess what I'll be doing every morning before my coffee
Old Oct 13th 2005, 6:55 pm

So guess what I'll be doing every morning before my coffee
Putting the kettle on
Oh you mean checking you emails
Old Oct 13th 2005, 6:57 pm
nursey

Putting the kettle on
Oh you mean checking you emails
Old Oct 13th 2005, 7:04 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Great stuff Steve. Have you got flights booked then? I must have missed that post. Who are you flying with and when? Nosey old cow aren't I
Old Oct 13th 2005, 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Great stuff Steve. Have you got flights booked then? I must have missed that post. Who are you flying with and when? Nosey old cow aren't I
Hello ya nosey cow
Yep fly out 8 th jan with cathay pacific got 3 flights for £1004 not bad !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.