Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Got Packers Coming Tuesday anyone got any last minute tips??

Wikiposts

Got Packers Coming Tuesday anyone got any last minute tips??

Old Jan 2nd 2007, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got Packers Coming Tuesday anyone got any last minute tips??

good things come in small packages!
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
good things come in small packages!
I say that to the Mrs every time I put me Y fronts on
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 11:55 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ian & Sharon
I bet they'd look at the size, wonder if they have bets on it.

"Go on how big do you think Mrs Vernon is?"

"I think she's well a 36D"

"Bet you a fiver"

"Ok your on"

"we'll see who's right in an hour or so, but I think she's well a DD!!!!!!!!"

Right thats sorted then all undies into a pillow case!!!

Edited as Just remembered:
Suddenly remembered that thong with the measuring tape on the $%£& bit, I bought the OH from Ann Summers a couple of years ago (as a joke, and boy was it when he put it on!!) imagine what the packers would make of that one!!

MInd you pretty sure they have seen some stuff in their time!! Bet they are all the fun at the pub relaying their little stories!!
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

Latona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by toon williams
Some excellent tips, just a little worried about this one!! Obviously not wanting to know anymore details about your undies!!! But the imagination is running riot!!!
hi all mrs latona had the same worrying/ embarrasing thought but we used john mason (who were really good ) we had sorted everything into pack and dont pack with labels on ,although some bits slipped through . we had packed five or six cases ourselves of cloths including undies and they just wrapped them and signed them packed by customer ,we have waited about 9 weeks and are getting our container on friday yippee ,christmas again .we also packed our tumble drier i cleaned it by hoovering it out then blowing it out in the garden with a compressor maybe a bit over the top but i did that with everything and we didnt get charged for anything except the tax on our washing machine and a hoover that we declared being less than a year old ,oh and $290 dollars for unpacking or somthing like that ,be prepared i think thats a charge everyone gets but you dont find out till your container needs to go to customs well must go to bed now
good luck
its not easy but so worth it
peter
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

cakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant future

make sure your washing machine is drained(from the pump)of water.
bring some woolies, its cold tonight!