Old Mar 30th 2004, 4:00 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got our med request!!!!!

Oh my God!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEkkkkkk!!!!

136 skilled indi sent Aug 2003
acknowledged 18th Aug 2003
meds requested today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby doesn't know yet...he's in Perth. I didn't find out until late this afternoon, it will be night time now in Oz, so I'll call him in the morning.

He will be so made up..

Word of warning though to anyone who's due meds soon. Get them booked now!! (I know Ange, I should listen to you!!)
I've had a right game trying to book ours. The earliest our local B'ham ones could do were after easter!!
I've managed to get booked in to Shrewsbury next Weds. for the meds and this Saturday for the X rays in Brum.

Poor old hubby, he'll be planning a nice relaxing few days when he gets back all jet lagged!! Not a hope!! The estate agents are booked too so it's all systems go for us lot!!!
Old Mar 30th 2004, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

brummie bird is on a distinguished road

Let me be the first to send Congratulations!!!!!!

Well done, how exiciting, how fab, we will all be in sunny Perth soon (you really should have booked those meds b4 now!!!!)

Go and have a cigar, you know you want to

GO ON, GO ON, GO ON. (irish accent)

love Angie xxxx
Old Mar 30th 2004, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Got our med request!!!!!

Originally posted by TraceyW
Oh my God!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEkkkkkk!!!!

136 skilled indi sent Aug 2003
acknowledged 18th Aug 2003
meds requested today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby doesn't know yet...he's in Perth. I didn't find out until late this afternoon, it will be night time now in Oz, so I'll call him in the morning.

He will be so made up..

Word of warning though to anyone who's due meds soon. Get them booked now!! (I know Ange, I should listen to you!!)
I've had a right game trying to book ours. The earliest our local B'ham ones could do were after easter!!
I've managed to get booked in to Shrewsbury next Weds. for the meds and this Saturday for the X rays in Brum.

Poor old hubby, he'll be planning a nice relaxing few days when he gets back all jet lagged!! Not a hope!! The estate agents are booked too so it's all systems go for us lot!!!
Congratulations!! You must be feeling brilliant, I can't wait for that feeling too!!! Unfortunately we didn't apply til November so we've still got a bit of a wait. Never mind I'll just keep watching on here and get excited for everyone else til it's my turn!!!!!!!!! Then watch out Perth!

Good luck

Linz

Linz
Old Mar 30th 2004, 5:19 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys!!

Yep, I've cracked the vodka and had a cigar....naughty naughty!!

Bugger it though...........oh God I'm on cloud nine!!

I can also say that I'm scared sh**less, frightened, excited, sad...oooohh everything all rolled into one!!

It just means that it's all really real now! IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!

I've been watching and waiting on this forum for it seems like forever...

All the docs I spoke to today say they have had an influx of med requests, so it looks like DIMIA are really pushing the boat out at the moment...

Good luck to everyone else

:PARTY: :PARTY: :PARTY:
Old Mar 30th 2004, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and good luck!!!
Old Mar 30th 2004, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all

Word of warning though to anyone who's due meds soon. Get them booked now!!

We had a request for medicals a couple of weeks ago and the earliest we could get seen locally was 29th April !!!.....We have cancelled this appointment are travelling a bit further and being done 2morrow !!!!!!!!!!!!

Were excited......!!! just jumping the final hurdle, its been a long race.....but we may win yet !!
Old Mar 31st 2004, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

itsasecret is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by steve-n-jo
Word of warning though to anyone who's due meds soon. Get them booked now!!

We had a request for medicals a couple of weeks ago and the earliest we could get seen locally was 29th April !!!.....We have cancelled this appointment are travelling a bit further and being done 2morrow !!!!!!!!!!!!

Were excited......!!! just jumping the final hurdle, its been a long race.....but we may win yet !!
well done.. great feeling hey.. with a bit of panic too i bet (well it is for me anyway)

If anyone is up north YORK do an open day twice a week for xrays and medicals i booked for 13th April.
Old Mar 31st 2004, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Congrats
Old Mar 31st 2004, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on your meds request.

footie chick