Wikiposts

Got One!!!!

Old Apr 21st 2004, 6:30 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by artep
Well, what a bloody fiasco!

In my vain attempt to make my kitchen smell nice after I'd cooked tea ( like a complete donkey I made tuna pasta...forgetting it would smell......hey I'm blonde I'm allowed to be stupid! ) I put a couple of ginger bickies in the microwave thinking 'hey they'll make the place smell nice!' So in the microwave they go.....I potter about the place while they work their 'magic' and hey presto what do they do??? Thats right they go up in bloody smoke!! Stinky smoke billowing out of my microwave so then I have ANOTHER stink to get rid of!! All the doors and windows open.....I'm thinking 'bugger they're gonna be here in 20 mins!!' :scared: ........had to think quick......so when they got here I did the most sensible thing and blamed it all on my teenage son (who wasn't there to defend himself )

They turned up 5 mins late - minus the agent All viewings are supposed to be accompanied!!! So after 5 minutes exchanging small talk and saying I'm moving right out the area when they asked me where I was going I decide I might as well show them round myself. Just as we're finished who shows up?? You guessed it Dean the dopey agent So I left the peeps viewing upstairs...raced down to the agent who's now on his second attempt at parking his car on my driveway (you could get a bus on it ) When he gets out of his car I couldn't help myself from saying 'better late than NEVER!' to which he simpered 'ohhh I thought the appointment was 6.45!!' Even if it was he'd have STILL been late!

Sooooooo glad I'm changing agents now!!!!!

You remind me of " Some mothers do have them"

Sorry Petra
Old Apr 21st 2004, 9:21 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bordy
You remind me of " Some mothers do have them"

Sorry Petra
Frank Spencer's got nothin' on me

In another vain attempt of mine....(hijacking my own thread now) At the gym this morning, after a particularly energetic stint on the rowing machine my back decided to tell me to bugger off 'cos it's not playing anymore!!! So I'm sitting here at my pc with 2 cushions stuffed down my back now after popping some painkillers

Boo hoo I just wanna lose some flab and get fitter.....is that just too much to ask??

Petra - The Loser
Old Apr 21st 2004, 10:31 pm
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

OMG
Ouch!!!

Dangerously unhealthy some of this keep fit stuff !!!!

Stick to the low impact gear like cross trainers & exercise bikes.

What do I know???? I remember being fit, now I kid myself that a round of golf a week is probably enough - hence beer gut (small IMO)

Get well soon

Graham
Old Apr 21st 2004, 10:47 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by arnie2oz
OMG
Ouch!!!

Dangerously unhealthy some of this keep fit stuff !!!!

Stick to the low impact gear like cross trainers & exercise bikes.

What do I know???? I remember being fit, now I kid myself that a round of golf a week is probably enough - hence beer gut (small IMO)

Get well soon

Graham
Thanks Graham!

At the moment I don't know WHAT to do with myself.....whether to rest it....keep it moving or what???

I really need it to be ok by Saturday as I'm off to a wedding and I've gotta wear high heels!! ........gotta learn to walk in 'em first! (whimper)........anyone got a spare zimmer frame??
Old Apr 21st 2004, 10:53 pm
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

anyone got a spare zimmer frame??

Who told you my age!!!!!!

Old Apr 21st 2004, 10:55 pm
....is FAB

Originally posted by arnie2oz

Who told you my age!!!!!!

Your secret's safe with me (whispers) We're the only two reading this thread so you're ok
Old Apr 21st 2004, 10:59 pm
Keeping Busy

Thanks for your discretion - your a pal
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 6:13 am
Soon to be Visas holders

pete n lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Your secret's safe with me (whispers) We're the only two reading this thread so you're ok
Me thinks not. lol
Old Apr 22nd 2004, 8:42 am
Keeping Busy

:scared: :scared: :scared: