Wikiposts

Got One!!!!

Old Apr 20th 2004, 10:02 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Got One!!!!

A viewing that is.........

After 12 looooong weeks on the market my waste of space estate agent has finally got us our FIRST viewing at 6.30pm tonight. Keep everything crossed for us!!
Whoever it is they'd better bring their cheque book with 'em for the deposit :lecture: 'cos they're not leaving until they've bought it!

Petra
Old Apr 20th 2004, 10:03 pm
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Petra,

Don't forget to tell us when we can uncross everything!!!!
Old Apr 20th 2004, 10:07 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Got One!!!!

Originally posted by artep
A viewing that is.........

After 12 looooong weeks on the market my waste of space estate agent has finally got us our FIRST viewing at 6.30pm tonight. Keep everything crossed for us!!
Whoever it is they'd better bring their cheque book with 'em for the deposit :lecture: 'cos they're not leaving until they've bought it!

Petra

According to my lovely estate agent April and February are the worst times to sell a house, he told me this two weeks ago when the house went up, we had our first viewing this weekend and sold it for £2,500 less but still made a massive profit, so fingers crossed for you, our guy seems too good to be true, no chain and wants to be in quick, won't believe it till the moneys in my bank and we are on our way to the parents spare rooms, good luck!!!
Old Apr 20th 2004, 10:08 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by arnie2oz
Good Luck Petra,

Don't forget to tell us when we can uncross everything!!!!
Thanks!! Just gotta rake all the mess under the carpet and shove the washing in the oven before they get here

You can all uncross after 7pm this evening. So to avoid any discomfort don't drink too much
Old Apr 20th 2004, 10:32 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Fingers crossed Petra, hoping you can make it in time for the next girls night out!
Keep us posted,
Michaela
Old Apr 20th 2004, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by mcmercer
Fingers crossed Petra, hoping you can make it in time for the next girls night out!
Keep us posted,
Michaela
Best of luck with the viewing, everything crossed for you. Just be careful where you hide things. Were you watching the Channel 4 program last night where the woman was trying to sell her flat in Battersea? One of the viewers opened her oven and inside there was a tray full of dirty cups, plates, etc. The viewer also opended all her food cupboards, I'd have been so embarrassed.

Keep us posted
CK
Old Apr 20th 2004, 10:59 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks!! Just gotta rake all the mess under the carpet and shove the washing in the oven before they get here

You can all uncross after 7pm this evening. So to avoid any discomfort don't drink too much

I put my huge pile of ironing out in the kids play hut hehe!!!!

Good Luck tonight
Old Apr 21st 2004, 4:55 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Petra,

Dont let them out until they have offered the full asking price.....set the kids on them if you have to!!

Fingers crossed.
Old Apr 21st 2004, 5:00 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck Petra,
Don't shove your washing in the oven. We were watching a property prog on Ch4 last night, one of the viewers looked in the oven, guess what was in there..... washing plus other things. Best Wishes
Sarah
Old Apr 21st 2004, 6:10 am
....is FAB

Well, what a bloody fiasco!

In my vain attempt to make my kitchen smell nice after I'd cooked tea ( like a complete donkey I made tuna pasta...forgetting it would smell......hey I'm blonde I'm allowed to be stupid! ) I put a couple of ginger bickies in the microwave thinking 'hey they'll make the place smell nice!' So in the microwave they go.....I potter about the place while they work their 'magic' and hey presto what do they do??? Thats right they go up in bloody smoke!! Stinky smoke billowing out of my microwave so then I have ANOTHER stink to get rid of!! All the doors and windows open.....I'm thinking 'bugger they're gonna be here in 20 mins!!' :scared: ........had to think quick......so when they got here I did the most sensible thing and blamed it all on my teenage son (who wasn't there to defend himself )

They turned up 5 mins late - minus the agent All viewings are supposed to be accompanied!!! So after 5 minutes exchanging small talk and saying I'm moving right out the area when they asked me where I was going I decide I might as well show them round myself. Just as we're finished who shows up?? You guessed it Dean the dopey agent So I left the peeps viewing upstairs...raced down to the agent who's now on his second attempt at parking his car on my driveway (you could get a bus on it ) When he gets out of his car I couldn't help myself from saying 'better late than NEVER!' to which he simpered 'ohhh I thought the appointment was 6.45!!' Even if it was he'd have STILL been late!

Sooooooo glad I'm changing agents now!!!!!
Old Apr 21st 2004, 7:20 am
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Hi Petra,
so what did they think??
Its better than Eastenders is this!
Old Apr 21st 2004, 9:13 am
....is FAB

Originally posted by pompeywill
Hi Petra,
so what did they think??
Its better than Eastenders is this!
Hiya Will

They didn't really say an awful lot......er let me think...they thought it was good that it was all painted and therefore easy to change....ahem and what's wrong with the decor in my house???? Some people have NO taste
Bleated on about how they leave quite near and they want a bigger house 'cos of their grandkids.....that's about it. They really just blushed and farted in all the right places if you know what I mean Lets just say I'm not holding my breath

But as for the agent........I can't wait for my feedback phonecall tomorrow.........he'll be getting some feedback of his own
Old Apr 21st 2004, 9:15 am
....is FAB

Will,

Please don't tell me these people were your parents now will you?

They were lovely......really they were......they just forgot to say 'we'll take it, name your price!'
Old Apr 21st 2004, 9:46 am
Soon to be Visas holders

pete n lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Will,

Please don't tell me these people were your parents now will you?

They were lovely......really they were......they just forgot to say 'we'll take it, name your price!'
Hi ya Petra

Just noticed the post, fingers crossed for you, you are definately due for some good news on your bl**dy house.

Next time (should there need to be one), just splash some vanilla essence around in the kitchen, smells lovely.

See you soon.

Love Lisa xx
Old Apr 21st 2004, 11:24 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Petra, you do make me

Heres to the next people viewing, buying!!

Lots of luck
hx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.